Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Grubul Autofishing ban explanation

Grubul

Slicer
Hello! In this post ill explain why i did what i did. I had a lapse in judgement, and i deserve this ban. What i did was foolish, reckless and just plain stupid. I am sorry, and i do regret, but this is in NO WAY meant as a ban appeal. I Just want those who are interested to know why, how i ended up like this.

So as a slow, passionate fisherman, i was fishing like any causal day, everything was fine.
But not long ago, about 30ish hours, i caught a 242 lbs pufferfish.
2019-02-02_14.53.19.png

So excited yet so dissapointed.

1 lbs away from the record and 2 lbs away from beating it.
Disappointment at the bad random number generated number i received i understood how rare such a roll of a high number is, i felt stupid, and did something i shouldn't have done. I grabbed a autofisher and let it do its thing, with hopes to get a high rolling number just to get that fish again. And study meanwhile, to make most of the time.

I try collect titles and i've been fishing for two years now. But this time i went over what i should've been doing to get that.
I know this does not remove the responsibility i should've had to follow the rules, for they clearly state - no auto-fishers.

I would gladly provide the information of the thing i used, and show how to patch it.

Have a nice day, to whoever reads this, and know that a title or other things you might want, are not worth enought to be denied to enjoy the time on Loka.

Ill serve my tempban and will strive to never fail (or fall) at the following of the rules (for i have fallen on other things previously, and i haven't repeated the bad things.)

p.s. Good job catching me early on. Loka has a great admin team.

Last edited:

Silver911

Slicer
nice to know you realize what you've done wrong, I hope when you come back after your ban you'll be transitioned into anew.

Grubul

Slicer
As my 3 day ban is lifted in a few hours today, I wanted to add to the thread.

I've learnt my lesson - to either pick one of the two. Can't do both fishing and studying.

And that i shouldn't even consider doing things like these, at all, ever again.
Also an important notice for others - If i do ever continue fishing, i will provide game logs, and will gladly screen-share on discord on request.

Ill work for gaining back both - my fisherman trust from all of You, and to become again a trustable and respectable mineman.

Back