Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nether_Wars

I was told that I was allowed to use an alt because I had the name nether_whores and I changed my name back but then the alt I was playing on was used by a former duper "alexgamer92" and I want to go back on my main nether_wars please accept my offer thanks loka staff

Last edited:

mindblaster007

+1 he was told he could alt, which is common. Sounds like he used an old account that someone once used by someone who’s banned. Either way he didn’t dupe and he was told he could alt.

O_OEMBERZO_O

+1 if he was told he can alt and he alted and that alt of his is shared with friends I wouldn't say that's bannable. Theres nothing he could have done besides buy a whole new Minecraft account to use only for 1 specific server for a couple of weeks. because most alts aren't full access so you cant change the password to it and mainly its not even ur own account to begin with there just a friends that u share it with.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
To clarify you were playing on the account h7S0 8 months ago then 3 months ago a banned player gained access to it so we banned it. We are willing to let you play again on your main account Nether_Wars now you have changed the username. Please ensure this account is secure as we will be less willing to let you off if it happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back