Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Hey so can we like have this again?

Jedoi

Slicer
Remember when you didn't have to leave a town to join another town, and you could give perms to allies and friends to be able to build in their town and they didn't have to be /homed there? Why was that removed again? Because I've found for quite awhile it's annoying when you have to leave your town to help another town, and have to wait for your town owner to get on to be readded. If it was about the betraying, that's not allowed now anyway. I've talked to several people and I'm not the only one who misses this. It would be very helpful now that alliances are around and stuff.

Can we be able to give like, only alliance members perms maybe? We definitely can't be the only one who would find this very useful.

Leasaur

Slicer
A couple of players and I have been throwing around the idea of having a town zone specifically for Alliance members to build in

Jedoi

Slicer
Could it be movabled to where ever the alliance member is trying to help in?

Grubul

Slicer
Yes. Redefinable zones with A instead of the town member level to build in that zone.

Defgnww

Slicer
We already have lots of towns on the server that are very inactive because many people make their own towns without members. If we allowed permissions on multiple towns, then literally everyone in a town could own their own town, and everyone could live in those towns.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Yeah we have an issue of everybody wanting to be a town owner and so many towns have less than 5 active members. Additionally, yes, town betrayal is an issue but it's one we would have to deal with much more often if people could have perms in lots of towns.

Further, there's a loyalty issue where people wouldn't feel the need to be loyal to their one town if they could go be in several towns at once. It's the general feeling of the admin team that you should find a town you like and stay in it. We can understand wanting to help, but if everybody shares a common goal and whatnot, why not all be in the same town instead of founding several tiny towns.

Back