Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Hey

Psychedelic98

Slicer
1195.gif

>mfw all of su1's posts ask for an unban

Gudbrandr

Slicer
I think an un-ban should be in order.
Wait a second. Zor, is your signature a Game of Thrones reference?

A LANISTER ALWAYS REPAYS HIS DEBTS

Jedoi

Slicer
But.... But the Lannisters are mean. And even if Tyrion says that all the time, what is his word worth? He, along with Cersai and Tywin and... And.. Can't remember his name, the Kingslayer, are mean. In my opinion. Just sayin'.

Gudbrandr

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
But.... But the Lannisters are mean. And even if Tyrion says that all the time, what is his word worth? He, along with Cersai and Tywin and... And.. Can't remember his name, the Kingslayer, are mean. In my opinion. Just sayin'.
Jaime, Tywin and Cersai are all garbage but Tyrion is a good man, just of the wrong House.

Jedoi

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Jaime, Tywin and Cersai are all garbage but Tyrion is a good man, just of the wrong House.
Guess he's not as bad as the rest, but still. You are right, Mr. Godsword. (Yep, I know what Gudbrandr means.) (That is a pretty cool name by the way.)

Artagan

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:

So much agreement.

Artagan

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:

So much agreement.

Gudbrandr

Slicer
Artagan said:
Gudbrandr said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:

So much agreement.
You wouldn't understand. It's a Game of Thrones thing.

JocelynReed

Slicer
Artagan said:
Gudbrandr said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:

So much agreement.

I adore Cersai Lannister.
She is cold but for her It is very much for survival. She had to be cunning and cruel to guarantee her family's place on the throne. She has had her own struggles. She is a powerful women in a time when there really isn't powerful women. She is damaged..broken but still a force to be feared.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
JocelynReed said:
I adore Cersai Lannister.
She is cold but for her It is very much for survival. She had to be cunning and cruel to guarantee her family's place on the throne. She has had her own struggles. She is a powerful women in a time when there really isn't powerful women. She is damaged..broken but still a force to be feared.

Sounds like, for you, the ends justify the means.

JocelynReed

Slicer
To me...personality is a formula

One part genetics
One part social skills/environmental
One part coping skills
One part experiences/trauma

Monsters can be created and are rarely just born that way.
She is a product of her environment. her focus is power and influence because without it she is a victim.

Gudbrandr

Slicer
Are we all forgetting that Joffrey is an inbred evil twit, a product of Cersai and Jaime's incest affair? The Lannisters are collectively evil, Tyrion aside.

Artagan

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
Are we all forgetting that Joffrey is an inbred evil twit, a product of Cersai and Jaime's incest affair? The Lannisters are collectively evil, Tyrion aside.
503.gif

Back