Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Hidden Cores All Over Continents!!!

Eyvah

Hello players. Today with my new project, I have hid over 200k+ on cash, few rare lores, rare player heads, shulker shells, armor, high kill swords and rare enchant books all over the continents!

After getting way too rich, and not being to the Resource Isles in months, I feel like giving away some of my items is a good idea. The game have became way too less fun and I believe Loka will once become much more fun for me when I have to start grinding stuff again and know the value of money.

Below are screenshots of 3/6 Shulkers Hidden All Over Garama , Kalros and Ascalon. (I got some of the town owners to place these shulkers in their tiles to make sure they do not disappear when tiles regenerate).

New Screenshots of Shulkers will be released every few days!

Items (4).pngItems (3).png
Items (2).pngItems (1).png

I can provide admins proof if they think these are duped.

How to get a bigger chance at finding them?

Clues. I will be selling clues to find these items for very cheap (eh, I need some money to support me some supplies of AI's for upcoming fights)

How they will work is;

The Continent The Specific Shown Shulker Box is On: 2k

To know what do other shulkers contain (this might be a worthy investment just saying :thonk:): 5k

The Biome The Specific Shown Shulker Box is On: 10k

The Alliance That Owns The Tile That The Specific Shulker Is On: 8k

The Tile That The Specific Shulker Is On: Depending from 20k-30k depending on the shulker asked for

The Near Coords that the Shulker is On: 50K (Reminder, These will give very specific nearby coords to the shulker! 5-30 blocks distance)

Dm me on discord if you are interested in buying a clue for a better chance at finding them.

Free Clues

Every now and then free clues will be released. If no one is close to finding them in a week, more clues will be released and by the end of the Year if no one finds them, The specific tile that they are on will be released on this forums post for FREE

First Clue, Week 1

The shulker with Full Of Cores is on the continent Kalros!

The Shulker With Rare Player Heads and AI's is possibly on a well known ruin!

And the last free clue is the Shulker With Lored Armor's tile is one of SZA's Song Titles on her album CTRL

Last edited:

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Alright time to load up the ol hacked client LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO (This is obviously a joke. No ban please)

doota

My xray texture pack will swiftly be applied (this is a joke i dont play anymore)

Back