Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

How can i bring my punishment down from 2 months bc not even my mom punish me that badly and she was Latino so you know she is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakPlague

Hello! well I am sure you already know all what i did, the honest truth its fun to use alts to log back in when out are band, how ever it doesn't make it fair bc if we all use alts the rules wont matter so instead of keep longing in with alts I just want to wait it out and join with my character and not use alts anymore bc i dont want to get band again. I was told when i got band that it would be 2 weeks and that i had to read the rules and yeah ill read the rules but for some reason even before login back in with alts i said 2 month. well all i did was use an alt that most people new was an alt. honestly i cound have used my character to raid emera bc there was a hole on the their wall (Grubul fix that bad boy) but again i was band for the alt and bc i betrayed emera. now i didnt read the rules yet bc i still dont know if i am band for ever or not but i was told i left (was kicked out) 6 days before the raid incited of 7 which i think its bull crap bc how are you even suppose to know when you get kicked out. I didnt join then leave and raid it while i was still inside i found some whole and just went in. ether way i did mess up (not by raid the fist time but for my use of alts and what i did while using them) and I just wanted to know if i can serve time but less time and ill read all the rules so i dont get band again

DrakPlague

well I just read the rule and omg i broke a lot of them. now I dont want to get band again and i will list all of the rules i broke if it helps you believe that i have learn from my mistakes and I will apologies to crypt bc even after all i did he is still has patients from me and I am sure he had to do some work after i readied emera for the second time

Grubul

Slicer
Just a clarification
You came to kill and raid - 1 day after being kicked out. We killed you and didn't even bother reporting you.
Next time you came 4 days after being kicked to raid with an alt. You got banned.
After that you came on with an alt to despawn everything. Got IP banned and permbanned as far as i know.
And despite all of that you came back avoiding the IP ban and joined another town

And you despawned about 40 double chests of stuff + threw alot of stuff into lava, that took quite a long time to fix.

People had to spend time to fix what you did, so maybe you should wait your punishment - that is if you are not permbanned.

i did fix the wall. Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:

DrakPlague

Just a clarification
You came to kill and raid - 1 day after being kicked out. We killed you and didn't even bother reporting you.
Next time you came 4 days after being kicked to raid with an alt. You got banned.
After that you came on with an alt to despawn everything. Got IP banned and permbanned as far as i know.
And despite all of that you came back avoiding the IP ban and joined another town

And you despawned about 40 double chests of stuff + threw alot of stuff into lava, that took quite a long time to fix.

People had to spend time to fix what you did, so maybe you should wait your punishment - that is if you are not permbanned.

i did fix the wall. Thanks for pointing it out.
yeah no prolem and i know people needed to fix that so I send a text saying sorry to cript, I told you i read the rules and I broke alot of them but me killing you was more just for fun and its not against the rules for what i read and even if i wanted too i couldn't raid you bc your wall didnt have a hole so idk what you had to report besides the alt. dont worry if i raid you again ill do it with in the rules so there is no more confusion but ill definitely wont give the admin any work and ill talk to them before a future raid to make sure I can

DrakPlague

Spell Check exists you know...
[/QUOT I know and i use it but i learn English by watching tv and i have dyslexia but if grubul can reply i am sure i got my point across right? and thats what matters i am sure. if you want i can write in Spanish and have fun google translating that

DrakPlague

Not attacking, just struggling to read your messages because they don’t have punctuation, ignore me.
no joke I really did have a lot of problems in school for the dyslexia bc in Argentina people dont really have it. i was never tought how to read or write so i learned when i was in 4rth grade

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Community Rep
Ok... so after I kicked you the first time you said you wouldn't mess with Emera? What about that?

DrakPlague

ok does it matter like i asked how i can come in faster not all this crap. grubul is the only one that can say crap bc silent i didnt do anything to you and i even told you i was using alts to get into emera and you didnt care so lets not play the game who who said what

DrakPlague

i am deleting this whole thing tomorrow bc i literally wanted to know if i can server less time and i couldn't get that answer so

koi0001

Guardian
@DrakPlague in all seriousness and I can appreciate this is off topic but if you have a difficult time spelling and using punctuation you should try using Google translate. Not to translate from your native language but if you use the read aloud option it points out what doesn't exactly make sense or even copy and paste your posts into a word document to proof read before posting them.

Best of luck in this though.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The quality of English doesn't affect your appeal, not everyone's first language is English, so that's not a problem. However the ban length is representative of the numerous rules that were broken and the time our staff had to spend to fix it. As a result the length of the ban has to remain the same.

I appreciate that you have now taken the time to look over the rules and am confident that, on your return, you will not break anymore rules. The ban expires in a month and I hope to see you back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back