Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

How does Loka Ban Feather and Laby Mod?

The_Dest0yer

Would anyone be able to explain how Loka bans Feather Client and Laby Mod? Is the server recognizing the version of the game that is trying to connect and bans it? Does the client itself not allow itself to join the server? Or is it some other method? My friend was debating with me what the case is, so I'm just curious.

mindblaster007

Would anyone be able to explain how Loka bans Feather Client and Laby Mod? Is the server recognizing the version of the game that is trying to connect and bans it? Does the client itself not allow itself to join the server? Or is it some other method? My friend was debating with me what the case is, so I'm just curious.
Vulcan checks player packets for the version/name of client. It’s an extremely unstable feature that causes a lot of false flags.

mindblaster007

How do you so confidently speak about things that you are absolutely clueless about?
Bruh, I just saw this. I know it from years of experience hosting small-time personal servers for my university. I regularly use Vulcan, and I can confirm that is exactly what it does, which is incredibly easy to bypass, might I add. We also have it on the Auru build server...1728690353706.png

Last edited:
Back