Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

How old are you?

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
No! This is not an invasion of your privacy but instead a way of finding how long your Minecraft character has been a part of Loka!

ALRIGHT FOLKS TURNS OUT EXCEL ISN'T SCARY AND I MADE A CALCULATOR FOR Y'ALL:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6l06xpbawjnmtz/Minecraft+Age+Calculator.xlsx

Will keep the rest below in case for some reason it doesn't work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TL;DR: Search "How many days since [join date]", multiply it by 72, and divide by 365.

First of all just type the command /find [playername] to find what date they joined the server. For the purpose of this post I will use our resident Old One as an example, and Magpie's join date is marked as February 16th, 2011.

With this information you simple go to your preferred search engine and type in "How many days since February 16th, 2011". If you use google, you won't have to click any links it will show up right there on the page after searching. As of today, May 1st, 2018, that comes out to 2,631 real life days for little ol' Magpie.

And now since 1 Minecraft day equates 20 Minutes in real life, that means there are 72 Minecraft days in 1 Real life day. So take that humble number of 2,631 days and multiply it by 72 to find out Magpie has aged 189,432 Minecraft days! Not counting leap years, that would come out to around 519 years. Just gotta tack that on to however old he claims to have been on that join date and boom, he's mathematically old.

Other notable ages (not counting age at join)
Cryptite - 429 Years
Lottaine - 420 Years nice
Asymptonic - 520 Years

And any more I am too lazy to do so I'll leave that math up to you all ;D

Last edited:

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
Realized excel isn't scary so I included a quick little calculator that just requires the input of the join date and ezpz

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
Pretty cool stuff here!

I'm 87 years of age according to your math!

maxresdefault.jpg

Adzy

Slicer
Can someone do mine cos that looks like a bunch of effort for this orange

ModernMozart1787

Pop quiz: how old was Mozart when he died?

he was 35. I've outlived myself by 11 years.

How old am I?

46 Lokan years. (accounting for leap years ofc)

Back