Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

hyhu for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JocelynReed

Member
Slicer
Hyhu is extremely active, funny, and a great builder. She lives in Fortkickass and has been around for awhile. She is a great addition to the Lokan community. Hyhu should be a slicer. :)
 

Jedoi

Well-Known Member
Slicer
Well, if someone would get her to stop encouraging rule-breakers, I suppose. She's been "giving people gold stars" when they swear. She needs to stop that, or I don't think it'd be the best idea to give her Slicer.
 

Pardalus

New Member
Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Well, if someone would get her to stop encouraging rule-breakers, I suppose. She's been "giving people gold stars" when they swear. She needs to stop that, or I don't think it'd be the best idea to give her Slicer.

She's not up for Sentry. As if you do your job. It's Slicer... It's a popularity game, and she has just that. Popularity. People will be dumb asses whether or not they are properly encouraged. So feel free to continue twerking with the rest of your dellsmite town members.
 

Jedoi

Well-Known Member
Slicer
Pardalus said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Well, if someone would get her to stop encouraging rule-breakers, I suppose. She's been "giving people gold stars" when they swear. She needs to stop that, or I don't think it'd be the best idea to give her Slicer.

She's not up for Sentry. As if you do your job. It's Slicer... It's a popularity game, and she has just that. Popularity. People will be dumb asses whether or not they are properly encouraged. So feel free to continue twerking with the rest of your dellsmite town members.
Slicers shouldn't be encouraging rule breakers, no one should. Yes, she may be popular, (I will say not all popular people deserve to be, from personal experience), but they shouldn't try to get people to break rules. Secondly, I do do my job. You don't know this, but my real life is being affected as a Sentry... People I know irl getting mad at me for warning them on the server, and spreading rumors that I'm no fun. Dellsmite gets mad at me for being "No fun" a lot too. As for that thing that happened earlier, I had no part in it. It was purely Anna, Steel, and Dark. In fact, when they started using bad language, I actually warned them.

If you don't think I am doing my job, what should I be doing differently? Tell me your wonderful insight on this job, that I am doing my best on, since you obviously think otherwise.
 

mopb3

Well-Known Member
Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Well, if someone would get her to stop encouraging rule-breakers, I suppose. She's been "giving people gold stars" when they swear. She needs to stop that, or I don't think it'd be the best idea to give her Slicer.
Yeah if this happens, Jedi is right it needs to stop before Slicer rank is given.
 

Pardalus

New Member
Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Pardalus said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Well, if someone would get her to stop encouraging rule-breakers, I suppose. She's been "giving people gold stars" when they swear. She needs to stop that, or I don't think it'd be the best idea to give her Slicer.

She's not up for Sentry. As if you do your job. It's Slicer... It's a popularity game, and she has just that. Popularity. People will be dumb asses whether or not they are properly encouraged. So feel free to continue twerking with the rest of your dellsmite town members.
Slicers shouldn't be encouraging rule breakers, no one should. Yes, she may be popular, (I will say not all popular people deserve to be, from personal experience), but they shouldn't try to get people to break rules. Secondly, I do do my job. You don't know this, but my real life is being affected as a Sentry... People I know irl getting mad at me for warning them on the server, and spreading rumors that I'm no fun. Dellsmite gets mad at me for being "No fun" a lot too. As for that thing that happened earlier, I had no part in it. It was purely Anna, Steel, and Dark. In fact, when they started using bad language, I actually warned them.

If you don't think I am doing my job, what should I be doing differently? Tell me your wonderful insight on this job, that I am doing my best on, since you obviously think otherwise.


You were nominated and accepted the job. Don't tell there weren't people you could go to in order to find out what effect it had on them, or there personal thoughts on it. You made your bed now sleep in it...
 

Lazuli73

Well-Known Member
Slicer
Pard you are not making a good arugment for yourself. You are trying to pick up a fight with people who see the rules like the 10 commandments. Loka's rules are almost loop whole free, still doesn't mean we need to challenge them or find the loop wholes.
 

Jedoi

Well-Known Member
Slicer
Pardalus said:
You were nominated and accepted the job. Don't tell there weren't people you could go to in order to find out what effect it had on them, or there personal thoughts on it. You made your bed now sleep in it...
No, this isn't about what is happening to me as a sentry, I love being a sentry, being called "no fun", aside. This is about hyhu. But you did say I didn't do my job.. Is this true, am I missing something?

Also, I don't make my bed nor sleep in it. You assumed.
 

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Also, I don't make my bed nor sleep in it. You assumed.

edykOat.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top