Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

I was Bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4RLID

The player Wqnderr was repeatedly killing me in town. According to the rule 6.1, it clearly says you cannot kill the same person repeatedly . I want him to be banned for bullying. My chat didn't say death messages but you can check my death logs or Wqnderr's kill logs. 1672798112839.png

Greeneryy

Muted
Can I get an answer from staff on this... When and how can the 6.1 rule be applied? I remember in my early days I repeatedly went to end docks naked and get killed for a friend so he could farm lore kills, I'm curious if stuff like this is allowed. How does the 6.1 Rule work?​

doota

dang he killed you a lot in your own town (and you kept going back) lock him up!

Eyvah

i would think my town is a safe place for me.
I suggest you make a unraidable town or join an unraidable town. Also, you should have reported this by /report or just dm Magpieman or bat. not make a forums post

mindblaster007

Can I get an answer from staff on this... When and how can the 6.1 rule be applied? I remember in my early days I repeatedly went to end docks naked and get killed for a friend so he could farm lore kills, I'm curious if stuff like this is allowed. How does the 6.1 Rule work?​
Can’t be 100% sure but I was once warned for this by Gibon ages ago because I stayed in a town for 30mins repeatedly killing the same guy and he couldn’t stop me. It took them a while go get me to comply and was still only a warn. I would imagine this is upheld in the same sense as the pillar rule but would be nice to get a deeper explanation on how this is applied.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
As you said 6.1 was generally to prevent things like kill stacking on swords, however that is now prevented for the most part.

Eyvah

+1 pls ban
We are not going to be lifting this ban at this time. About a few weeks ago, you were calling people ''noobs'' through discord. A few days after that, you had a very aggresive behavior using caps. And before that, you gave me lt4 on my first diamond test while I was killing ht3's. We do not feel like you have a place in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back