Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

I was kicked from Volterra and all my stuff was stolen.

TitanicDaniel8

[|EDIT: Blazeslayer has returned all my items back to me.|] Today I came onto Loka to find I was kicked from Volterra, my town. This had happened before, they accidentally kicked my because I was inactive. But when I asked to be re invited, Blazeslayer, the town leader, said no. After trying to figure out why, he never told me, only that quote, "its not for your ears" and that stuff had gone down today between him and NovaZephyr. What he did tell me what that I talked to Nova, which I did because iv'e known him for years now and hes my friend, and that Nova was using me as a spy. A spy for what Blazeslayer never said. I eventually gave up and just asked for my items back, which is when he said no. In seconds I was kicked out of the Volterra discord and seconds later was blocked on Blazeslayer's and another person's direct message. I only ask that I get all my items back because I feel that I did nothing to get this. And even if I did do something wrong by being associated with Nova, I would like to know what. Anyways, here are a couple images from discord showing my direct messages being blocked because I no longer have access to take screenshots of the Volterra discord server. Capture.PNGCaptureff.PNG
Anyways, I don't know if you admins can do anything about this. If you can't, then I just lost some god armor, shulkers, repair ingots, elytra, and a whole lot more. If you can fix this situation, please do.

Last edited:

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
Sadly your items cant be refunded. Also this is very surprising since I know blazeslayer is up for slicer. If you want a town you can join mine in Seagull Shores, we would love to have a builder like you and can resupply you with gear.

Jedoi

Slicer
I'm not sure if you are, but if you're reporting this as town betrayal, a town owner cannot commit town betrayal because of rule 16.1:
16. Town Owners
16.1. A town owner technically has ownership over all items within it. (i.e impossible for them to steal from their own town)

You just have to trust your town owner. So , like Jammin said, there's nothing we can do.

TitanicDaniel8

Sadly your items cant be refunded. Also this is very surprising since I know blazeslayer is up for slicer. If you want a town you can join mine in Seagull Shores, we would love to have a builder like you and can resupply you with gear.
Sure, i'll join Seagull Shores Jammin. Give me a discord link so we can talk in a more effective way.

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
He was removed because he had major listening problems and also upset quite a few other town members with his attitude. There is also other stuff that came to light that I will not discuss. He got upset, ticked me, and the other co-owners off, and would not let off. I later decided to give him back his items though. As stealing someones items is not how I roll, and does not at all feel right.

Back