Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

iBiBiK_ Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBiBiK

Hello dear lokans and staff, today I'd like to appeal for my ban. (ign during the ban was S2BIK)

Around december ( I am not entirely sure when) I got banned for Assisting Ban Evasion. Even tho I didn't play loka much, I still care about it and love the server. My friend Wxsted invited me to their town at a vc. Since I didn't really play loka, I didnt really know the rules, I sometimes entered loka to make builds, and have fun with my friends. From what my friends told me that assisting ban evasion is basically helping a banned player. First of all, I had no idea I was helping a banned player, still to this point I have no idea who it is. I am sorry for any actions against the rules I have did, but I don't think I have actually helped a player ban evade. I was in their town for a little bit when we were hanging out in a voice call with them. As I said, I am a builder and I was just making a room for fun. I had interactions with players that were in the town, but I had no idea who they were, so I didnt suspect a thing. For the build people from that town provided my some items such as wood,chests etc. I am sorry if I did something wrong. Even tho I rarely play loka, I don't want to be banned on it, I miss playing with my friends even tho it wasn't that often. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Eyvah

+1 really good person, I dont really know what he did but definetly deserve 2nd chance.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We don't feel enough time has passed to lift the ban at this time. Unless we are missing something (in which case please feel free to let us know), you provided a banned player KocZilla an alt account to ban evade on 5 months ago. Then 4 months later you played with the same player who was alting on another account and in a vc with them. There were also multiple other players ban evading at that time that you were playing with, in the same town. We do not understand how you can claim to not know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back