Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ihopnow ban appeal 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 1854
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1854

Dear People Of The Loka Community,

I would like to start off by apologizing deeply for my unprofessional behavior. It was unprofessional and certainly warranted punishment. I know that such behavior has hurt many people badly especially the people in the "Wayrest" Town I am sincerely sorry for that.

More importantly, Loka is like home to me and I have always been loyal to it.

This server has been a very important part of my life and I would hate to lose it over a momentary bad decision.

I would like to have another chance with everyone and hopefully become better person but if you prefer not to see me then let me just say that it has been an awesome experience playing on this server and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

ihopnow

ModernMozart1787

Well, as Magpieman said, your behavior on the discord certainly does not encourage an unban. If you didn't want to lose Loka, you should have followed the rules.

ModernMozart1787

Also, I'm pretty sure your ban appeal was already rejected, so making a new one already is probably going to make things worse for you.

mindblaster007

+1 for admitting his mistakes this time and he also revised, edited, put effort into, and apologized in his appeal.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
stfu His appeal was denied for being toxic...

I think you're mistaken. Look at Magpie's response here. His appeal was not "denied for being toxic". Crypt's response to this thread was calling into question the genuineness of the appeal, as the quoted text from the appeal and the screenshot from Discord contradict each other.

mindblaster007

I think you're mistaken. Look at Magpie's response here. His appeal was not "denied for being toxic". Crypt's response to this thread was calling into question the genuineness of the appeal, as the quoted text from the appeal and the screenshot from Discord contradict each other.
"your behaviour on discord has not helped your case."~Magpieman

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
"your behaviour on discord has not helped your case."~Magpieman

You interpret that as the reason for the denial? He was denied because he posted an appeal for his permaban a day after receiving it. Nowhere did Magpie state that he was being toxic on Discord. His behavior, however, is still unwelcome.

OperaGhost2004

I'm confused now... if he got banned for being toxic on the forums/discord how is @ModernMozart1787 not banned for being toxic? He's always toxic and mean towards me...

if you're referring to him being mad about you killing TheTurtleDragon while you were both members of Nazariack, how was that by any means toxic? imagine that your little brother joined a town and was insta-killed by a member of the town, causing him to lost stuff that he spent months to get. how would that make you feel? (yes, TheTurtleDragon is his brother IRL)

Thanielle

Sentry
This server has been a very important part of my life and I would hate to lose it over a momentary bad decision.

If this is true you should have patience and faith that the server will forgive you one day, now we all know that patience is not your strong point, because of the discord stuff and because of posting this 4 hours after your first ban appeal was denied and closed. But if you wait and take that free time to improve on your behaviour then i can guarantee that the admins will be way more likely to accept your ban appeal(s).

He said i could make another one if i wanted to fyi.

Right but i think he meant after you've changed and waited a while before you make it, not.. 4 hours after he denied your previous appeal.

mindblaster007

if you're referring to him being mad about you killing TheTurtleDragon while you were both members of Nazariack, how was that by any means toxic? imagine that your little brother joined a town and was insta-killed by a member of the town, causing him to lost stuff that he spent months to get. how would that make you feel? (yes, TheTurtleDragon is his brother IRL)
That has nothing to do with it. He's always toxic af towards me and every time I say something he jumps on me.

mindblaster007

I did the same thing as @Thanius_ said. My case was way worse... the refused to let me appeal or make me a forums account. After a while, one month, I sent an email to the servers email address asking for a forums account. They made one for me and they let me appeal. About 12 hours later I was able to rejoin the server and I apologized to everyone I hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back