Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Im am so sorry...

Wemb

I have loved this server for quite some time, two years almost. I started playing when i was just a boy, now every day i wake up a new man formed by the experiences ive had on Loka Minecraft. Logging on to loka minecraft every day is one of the highlights of my life, nothing gives me a better rush than warping into a conquest fight to take down my enemies. In the past week, my decisions havent been the greatest. Ive been very bored due to the recent events, and i was trying to provoke staff and other players. It was the wrong thing to do and from the bottom of my heart, i apologize. Im in deep sorrow and i regret what ive done. In all honesty, i cant explain why I did what i did, though sorry does not change the past. Let me show that i can be a better person and player by unbanning me and giving me a chance to prove myself again to this wonderful community. Im not gonna drag this appeal out, but I have let my team down, the staff down, and most importantly myself. I have crossed lines that should have never been crossed and i sincerely apologize.

Haldyir

Slicer
Hey Wemb! What did you get banned for specifically? I think you missed that part out?

From what I understand, you blatantly said the N-word? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

1. You knew what you were doing when you were typing when you said it.
  2. I don't know why people use that word when it's one of the worst kinds of words to use. It's a very inhumane phrase that belittles a targeted minority. I can't wrap my head around it.

You have been on Loka for a long time? Yes, and from doing so you know the rules. As you said, you are an experienced member of this community (playing for 2 years), you don't need to be slicer to prove that, however, it is a nice perk that comes with the territory. Then one day you all of a sudden got "bored", used wicked language, and then you got banned and want to be unbanned because you realized what you did.

Ive been very bored due to the recent events, and i was trying to provoke staff and other players. It was the wrong thing to do and from the bottom of my heart, i apologize.

- 1 from me. Maybe this ban should last for a while, to remind you that incompetence of sever rules should not be rewarded when you see fit to break them because you're bored, or however you were feeling at that time. Whether you meant it as a petty joke or not, that language isn't tolerated. It was your action, you need to pay for it for however long that takes.

Wemb

I like wemb. I've known him somewhat for awhile and everytime I've talked to him he's been nice.

But it begs the question like Cast said above what did he do?

If it's this then I'd argue that the new permanent mute is more fitting to the situation.
Koi, i named my sword in a way that sounded like the n word and i also said nigeria with two g's instead of one, it looked like i said it to obstinance. I honestly wasnt even thinking about him when i said it.

koi0001

Guardian
Oh right this was the appeal before about that. How much time is on the appeal?

Haldyir

Slicer
If it's this then I'd argue that the new permanent mute is more fitting to the situation.

Id say that could be an option but I'm still saying the dude should stay banned. This could allow staff to keep their firm stance on this type behavior to send a message. Although, I can see how it contradicts the permanent mute. However keep in mind, this was made before the permanent mute feature even came out.

Id ask for proof of a screenshot to see the manor in which the phrase was used because right now I am hearing poor excuses from Wemb who has already been convicted and sentenced to a permanent ban. Regardless, my argument to keep the ban stands.

Wemb

one day you all of a sudden got "bored", used wicked language, and then you got banned and want to be unbanned because you realized what you did.
Thanks for your reply, I completely understand if my ban goes the full length. I wasn't trying to disregard my actions by saying i was bored, I was just saying why i did it, and i realize that me being bored is not a good reason to break the rules.

Haldyir

Slicer
Then in this case, I think it should remain 3 weeks long because I'm sure you know how to spell Nigeria. This is very common for people to use that as an excuse. You also wrote g (sent) g (sent) separately. From this side of things, it looks like you wrote it in a mocking ignorant context.

If you can catch my analogy, its almost as if you are going to hit someone (joking or not) but then you purposefully miss so you don't hit them. In this situation, you basically wrote the entire word but you added ia at the end to save yourself.

mindblaster007

Since this was brought up... I think they ban should stay considering it was an item. Yes, he linked it in chat, but at the end of the day he named the item. Personally, in the future, I believe they should mute them as well as take away their privilege to lore and name items.

Wemb

Then in this case, I think it should remain 3 weeks long because I'm sure you know how to spell Nigeria. This is very common for people to use that as an excuse. You also wrote g (sent) g (sent) separately. From this side of things, it looks like you wrote it in a mocking ignorant context.

If you can catch my analogy, its almost as if you are going to hit someone (joking or not) but then you purposefully miss so you don't hit them. In this situation, you basically wrote the entire word but you added ia at the end to save yourself.
Yes, that is what i did and what i meant to do, im not denying that. I agree under no context should anyone say that, but i also wasnt directing it in any way towards Obstinance. I wasnt thinking in of how he might look at it and that is where i need to reform.

Volpex_

Slicer
I have loved this server for quite some time, two years almost. I started playing when i was just a boy, now every day i wake up a new man formed by the experiences ive had on Loka Minecraft. Logging on to loka minecraft every day is one of the highlights of my life, nothing gives me a better rush than warping into a conquest fight to take down my enemies. In the past week, my decisions havent been the greatest. Ive been very bored due to the recent events, and i was trying to provoke staff and other players. It was the wrong thing to do and from the bottom of my heart, i apologize. Im in deep sorrow and i regret what ive done. In all honesty, i cant explain why I did what i did, though sorry does not change the past. Let me show that i can be a better person and player by unbanning me and giving me a chance to prove myself again to this wonderful community. Im not gonna drag this appeal out, but I have let my team down, the staff down, and most importantly myself. I have crossed lines that should have never been crossed and i sincerely apologize.
Sadness and sorrow starts playing*

ACwavelength

Slicer
lol you got banned for being toxic it's your fault so just deal with it

don't make a dumb appeal that's clearly not genuine straight after you get banned, at least wait a good few months so you can say you have ''grown up'' or have ''become more mature''. Not that you would have, it would just get a better reception.

Back