Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Im building a computer!

adderman500

Slicer
As im sure u have heard, i am building my first computer. I know this isnt especially relevant to loka but some support wud be great. I have never built one before, so make sure u dont assume i have this, or that, even if it seems obvious cos i have literally no idea. I'd also like to know whether it will explode or not.

Anyways, here the list;
Processor: Intel Core i5 3450 3.1GHz Socket 1155 6MB Quad-Core
RAM: G-Skill 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ripjaws Memory Module CL9 (9-9-9-24) 1.5V (Two of those)
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti OC 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics
CD-Drve: Samsung SH-222BB 22x DVD±RW DL & RAM SATA Optical Drive - OEM Black
Hard Drive: Seagate 2TB BARRACUDA 3.5" SATA-III Hard Drive - 7200RPM 64MB Cache
Monitor: BenQ G2222HDL 21.5" LED LCD DVI Monitor
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H Socket 1155 VGA DVI HDMI 7.1 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard
Sound Card: Included in the motherboard
Case: Coolermaster Elite 330 Case With Coolermaster eXtreme Power 500W PSU
Cooling Unit: Included in the case
PSU: Included in the case
Keyboard & Mouse: Logitech MK120 Wired Slim Keyboard and Optical Mouse

I also need to connect to the internet, and am thinking an ethernet plug socket connection is the way to go since i already have one installed on the router. If anyone knows this kinda stuff please do reply, id appreciate the help. Also relevant to mop who is building one, but he has £100 more budget, so any places it could improve please alert me/us to this.

Thanks a lot to anyone who does reply!

mopb3

Slicer
I told you that no one here would get back :/

Also, why did you post this in suggestions?

adderman500

Slicer
Gets the most traffic. I knew it was far fetched, especially now that the god of computer building, spunk, doesnt play any more and lolo doesnt use the forums.

Back