Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ImNotABanAppeal

BuscoNombre

Slicer
To start with i wanna say this is not a ban appeal, its mostly an apologize. As im bad writing im just going to do a list with some things i want to say:

1- First of all i want to say sorry to all the admins that waste time on solving the problems i cause, i want to clarify that i wouldnt do it if i knew it was going to cause all those troubles and with all the honesty i have, it was not intended. But well i did it and what is done is done, so i understand perfectly the ban and sorry to all the admins.

2- Secondly i wanna tell the story of how this happened, that nobody cares and nobody wants to listen, but hey this is my post and i do what i want. All this started last monday when an allied told me there were free heads in the list, all this was looking pretty normal. I thought that we were able to get some free heads so i picked one of each, the problem is that this werent "free" heads, they were "bugged" heads. So the next day Magpieman told me that i wasnt suppose to have those heads, so in that moment i told him how i got them and i offered myself to burn all the heads i got. He told me not to worry that he will try to hot fix this. (He couldnt so the things got harder to solve). This is how my story ends, and as a conclusion i wanna appreciate Magpieman for considering my small help.

3- Thirdly, I wanna tell all the people of loka to keep saving money to buy orbs, because i can give faith that there are some cools heads that will probably come out someday and they are lit af.

4- Shameless meme:
2e8c716a2555b3a93e0d637c1197dff6.jpg

Thanielle

Sentry
I know this isn't a ban appeal but if what you say is true about what happened I don't believe you deserve to be banned.

Adzy

Slicer
Them orange heads will be mine and once i get one im going to slap sku with it for stealing mine :(

Back