Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Inter-Town Events

thelineguy

Slicer
I've seen tons of these suggestions just floating about and disappearing. Eg. the Loka Fair.
So I've decided that we really should get going on one, lest we forget it again.

I propose some Games, with a couple representatives from each town taking part in varied games, such as PvP, spleef, parkour, or maybe some more interesting and original events. For example, Crypt mentioned the Tri-Wizard tournament. I'm thinking we could have a series of those, in a tournament style, for prizes.

A good idea for the prizes would be for all participating towns to contribute a set amount of emeralds, and then the winning town (Or top 3) receiving those emeralds. If the games were to be hosted by a certain town, they would contribute more emeralds then the rest, and be in charge of the events.

What do you all think?

adderman500

Slicer
Like you said, these are floating around but keep dissappearing. Thats often because everyone says how great an idea they are, but never get round to actually building them.

An idea that newdood came up with is a CTF city - a player built city which is effectively an arena for capture the flag. We could have sewers, the streets and ways to jump over rooftops and things to make a truly amazing arena for the game, on many tiers and levels to run around on. I think that would work really well

Lucifer09

Slicer
That sounds like fun! I've wanted to do something like this for ages. I was looking forward to the Loka Fair and the Loka Olympics but they never got finished. If we were to do something like this I would love to help.

thelineguy

Slicer
Then let it begin. All those interested, say it here. We'll build a games city.

Enlist below
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

computern

Slicer
Sounds good . Finaly getting something on the road! A games city sounds the best bet , as the idea of each town hosting has some perm issues. 2 competitors from each town with an entry fee of a stack of emeralds. Also spectators could be charged a little. The only issue is time zones. We will have to have a pool system. Also if u help with construction and resources u won't have to pay as much entry fee? We could have a forum for pool results. Keep the ideas coming

MasterAegon

Slicer
I'm already hooked and I haven't been here that long. I'll gladly help where I have time. Also I have another idea.

I'm not sure if it's a parallel thought or not, but what about a secure place for a summit. I've been told how there is constantly conflict or war in Loka. Why not have a place for negotiations or tribunals to settle some of these things? A place to hold a summit with protection similar to spawn.

13scooter13

Slicer
MasterTargaryen said:
I'm already hooked and I haven't been here that long. I'll gladly help where I have time. Also I have another idea.

I'm not sure if it's a parallel thought or not, but what about a secure place for a summit. I've been told how there is constantly conflict or war in Loka. Why not have a place for negotiations or tribunals to settle some of these things? A place to hold a summit with protection similar to spawn.

that idea is intersesting. i like it myself :p

Back