Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Internal Town Enderchest

Lazuli73

Slicer
After some inspiration from a favourite YouTuber I was gifted with a brain-gasm of mass content. As a town perk you can place chests in your town where anyone can access its contents at any time, like a enderchest. I supose there would have to be a limit, but it would be really helpful when your getting things from your vault or storage rooms. No need for multipul trips, just have someone down there filling the chest for you.

Leasaur

Slicer
This was a Level 25 town perk proposed by Crypt, but I don't believe it was ever implemented.

Wolfegger

Slicer
Ya, I have the town chest feature. It is a double chest that one can summon. Once placed, it stays for five minutes (I believe). One can summon it once per hour.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Yep, this is the level 23 town perk and is currently active. It is placeable anywhere in the world, lasts five minutes, but can be accessed by anyone. So break it if you're done with it lest your town's vault-chest or whatever be looted!

If you wanted the similarity of the Ender Chest for 'multiple chests', then I guess just have a couple people use one at a time.

Back