Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Internal Town Portals

Ajaxan

Slicer
This is the stone that makes raiding a one way journey now right? Just get in and poof out? If so I need to finish build my wall... give me like 2 days...

MasterAegon

Slicer
This is the stone that makes raiding a one way journey now right? Just get in and poof out? If so I need to finish build my wall... give me like 2 days...

Pretty sure they don't work in enemy towns (possibly enemy territory). They're best used for being in absolute wild territory where you were, for example, gathering resources and returning home would be a long and arduous journey.

gabrosen

Slicer
Pretty sure they don't work in enemy towns (possibly enemy territory). They're best used for being in absolute wild territory where you were, for example, gathering resources and returning home would be a long and arduous journey.

well... now enemy territories are taking more then half of the continents, I think it should work. Unless you are talking about towns in alliances with other enemy alliances.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Unless something changes, a recall stone likely will not work in any other town and its territory unless that town is in your alliance.

Again, take that with a grain of salt because things like this are ever-changing in attempt to better balance their use.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It's current implementation from the last world I think was that it didn't work in towns but did work in territories. I'm not sure whether it should or shouldn't work in foreign territories though, considering how much space they take up. Perhaps it would be a little less OP if they didn't work in territories, so we might just go with that.

Lazuli73

Slicer
I think they should work in territories since they can be so massive and cover so much land.

Ajaxan

Slicer
It's current implementation from the last world I think was that it didn't work in towns but did work in territories. I'm not sure whether it should or shouldn't work in foreign territories though, considering how much space they take up. Perhaps it would be a little less OP if they didn't work in territories, so we might just go with that.

they should at least work in territories and even enemy towns wouldn't be a big deal. Despite my rather sarcastic comment, I'm not at all against Hearthstones being a very powerful raiding tool. All too often when a raider gets into an enemy town, they have no trouble getting out. The only time anyone ever did get stuck in our town though they just killed us over and over because he had no other choice. No one benefited there and he ended up getting away with most of the stuff anyway. If he could have just poofed out it would actually have saved us all a bit time.

My only comment on it is that they should have some strict rules when being used. Stuff that would prevent them from exiting combat and escaping intended traps. So in general this would be something like putting a 10-20 second timer on it. As if you have to charge up the stone or something. Also, if you are standing inside water or moving, it cancels the timer.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It requires 5 seconds of standing still and you cannot be in combat when you use it. If you move for any reason, it cancels the summon.

Many others have had pretty good success with trapping raiders and getting their things, so it just would be insanely OP if we allowed you to use it in enemy towns, imo.

Ajaxan

Slicer
rDlgSaT.jpg

Back