Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

introduction of Mineyobeezwack aka (2nd best loka player)

MlneYoBeezWack

HHAHAHHAAHAHHA Hello fellas, Thank you @O_OEMBERZO_O for telling me about loka forums aka the best LOKA player, I want to introduce my self as MlneYoBeezWack, I also gy by BEEZ or BEEZWACK, feel free to call me whatever satisfies me (2nd best loka player) after EMberz, I taught @dzne a few tricks he has not won any tournaments so far XD, I want to change that by offering him professional lessons by ME, I charge $6 a hour to teach players loka tactics, As i have won 14 loka tournaments before, I have been trying to make a loka forums account for 4 years now, I just figured it out XD, Anyways who wants to be taught by MINEYOBEEZWACK, I am a professional beheader (in game)"
Feel free to contact me here or Discor
Business Hours*
Monday- 4AM-8PM

Tuesday - 8 AM to 10 AM

Wednesday- 12 am to 12 Pm

Thursday 6pm to 12 AM
Firday 12 AM to 12 AM (24 hrs cuh)

Saturday (ON BREAK)

Sunday (ON BREAK PLS DONT SPAM MY DMS AS I GET 600 dms a hour)
Thank you fellow lokans
hopefully i will like this loka community jajajaj

O_OEMBERZO_O

HHAHAHHAAHAHHA Hello fellas, Thank you @O_OEMBERZO_O for telling me about loka forums aka the best LOKA player, I want to introduce my self as MlneYoBeezWack, I also gy by BEEZ or BEEZWACK, feel free to call me whatever satisfies me (2nd best loka player) after EMberz, I taught @dzne a few tricks he has not won any tournaments so far XD, I want to change that by offering him professional lessons by ME, I charge $6 a hour to teach players loka tactics, As i have won 14 loka tournaments before, I have been trying to make a loka forums account for 4 years now, I just figured it out XD, Anyways who wants to be taught by MINEYOBEEZWACK, I am a professional beheader (in game)"
Feel free to contact me here or Discor
Business Hours*
Monday- 4AM-8PM

Tuesday - 8 AM to 10 AM

Wednesday- 12 am to 12 Pm

Thursday 6pm to 12 AM
Firday 12 AM to 12 AM (24 hrs cuh)

Saturday (ON BREAK)

Sunday (ON BREAK PLS DONT SPAM MY DMS AS I GET 600 dms a hour)
Thank you fellow lokans
hopefully i will like this loka community jajajaj
Hello Mineyobeezwack also known as beez also known as beezwack. As a top tier loka player and arguably the greatest 1.9 potion pvper of the 20th (not 21st) century, I must say I am delighted to have a 2nd person to help out and give out tips. Our goal right now is to be a slicer so lets work on that as we right now both have the "NEW" member role. hahhaha. It will be useful to have you to help me as I have a lot of clients to give tips to and review clips etc. However as a top tier loka player I must say that your services should not cost any money. I think it is quite disgraceful. Me and you have been playing potion 1.9 pvp since day 1, and we are now both really old now, so death (irl) is possible at any given moment. We must leave as much positive impact on this amazing and beautiful community. I have seen so much young men such as @dzne with SO much potential its amazing. This generation really is astounding, I respect all you guys in this lokapvp community and just never give up (unless I tell you that u have no potential in being the next tier 1 at potion 1.9 pvp ahahhaha) If you like for me to teach you and review your clips then please tag me in the regional powers discord. My discord is @emberz. However if i dont respond just remember I have a lot of clients in front of you, so... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

MlneYoBeezWack

yes we both have the "New member role" Idk why, I honestly want "Old one" role it looks cool and the color of that rank is outstanding, Where can i buy that rank? Is it expensive, And yes my services should cost money as it's not "regular" loka tips it is tips from the almighty BEEZWACK:bug::opyc::opyc::nerdieloko::duck::kiting: these tips can change any fellow lokans life in the battles of beheading, Yes we played the potionPvp gamemode since day 1 and that is why we are so highly talented in it. I honestly want Everyone to learn from us, So they canbe like us if not better (Which is impossible XD) Anyways Please check the table below i made. I spent 6 hrs in it, Thank you very much

Best, MineYoBeezWack
Sincerly, Beezwack,
:kiting::orange::blood::recallstone::potato:o_O:eek:
MlneYoBeezWack-Amazing tipsPotionPvP Tips$6 a hour
14 time loka tournament winnerSelling "Old one" rank/role for just $8Contact me to book an appointment on how to become the new best loka player
OH BTW I JUST GOT TWO TROPHIES HAHAHAHA I HAVE PROOF, I ONLY PAID $4 FOR THIS SHINY TROPHY, NO ONE ELSE HAS THESE TROPHIES WTF IM SO POWERFUL
UNDENIABLE PROOF HERE >>>>> 1653454653151.png

Attachments

• 1653454636094.png
    1653454636094.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back