Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug jobs r broken (maybe)

DaGreenDragon

Hey, Ive been experiencing this weird bug with some of the jobs
Some of my completed jobs linger in my job list, without completing. This happened with my ports travel job, I essentially forgot about it, but during the Nethers eve quests I noticed it was sitting in my job list. It wasnt completing, and it didnt work when returning to the npc.
It soon dissapeared from my job list completely, but I didnt get the reward or a ping saying I completed it.
This also happened with my Recall stone quest line, very grrrrr.

I am sure some of the jobs I thought were bugged were just cuz I was too dumb to find the return npc, but I finally made this post because it also happened with no return quests, or quests I returned to the npc but it didn't trigger.

I sure do hope im not just an absolute idiot, sincerely sorry if I am.

Also hi forum peoples, first thread
o/

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
This might have happened to me with a Nether's Eve quest, specifically the last one. I got to the location only to realize the quest wasn't active.

Although I may have just forgotten to accept it, so...

DaGreenDragon

I now got my recall line to "fix", I got it by discarding the quest and the items, and then getting them again. This doesn't mean its fixed yet, but now there is a player fix for it. No longer a big deal since u can just reset the quest & it works fine, but still annoying.

Silver911

Slicer
Hey, Ive been experiencing this weird bug with some of the jobs
Some of my completed jobs linger in my job list, without completing. This happened with my ports travel job, I essentially forgot about it, but during the Nethers eve quests I noticed it was sitting in my job list. It wasnt completing, and it didnt work when returning to the npc.
It soon dissapeared from my job list completely, but I didnt get the reward or a ping saying I completed it.
This also happened with my Recall stone quest line, very grrrrr.

I am sure some of the jobs I thought were bugged were just cuz I was too dumb to find the return npc, but I finally made this post because it also happened with no return quests, or quests I returned to the npc but it didn't trigger.

I sure do hope im not just an absolute idiot, sincerely sorry if I am.

Also hi forum peoples, first thread
o/
I can't say I have ever experienced this, but if other people say this happens alot we might want to look into it.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We're in the middle of actually completely rewriting our Jobs systems nearly from the ground-up. The Nether's Even quests really pushed the limits of what we had. The new system is going to be an insane improvement over the last and will also allow our beautiful PvE team to kick out some great new quests in the future. Once that's done, we're full-speed ahead on 1.13. Sit tight and jobs will be a lot better very soon.

Silver911

Slicer
nice
We're in the middle of actually completely rewriting our Jobs systems nearly from the ground-up. The Nether's Even quests really pushed the limits of what we had. The new system is going to be an insane improvement over the last and will also allow our beautiful PvE team to kick out some great new quests in the future. Once that's done, we're full-speed ahead on 1.13. Sit tight and jobs will be a lot better very soon.

DaGreenDragon

Great to hear,
ALSO OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THAT SIGNATURE xD

Back