Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Jqicy (IShowSauerkraut) Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jqicy

Muted
Hello dear Loka community and staff,
So, if you don't already know the story my name is Jqicy, some people may know me as Bueno or even Sauerkraut depending on when you met me. I got banned from Loka on the 17th of August 2023 for ''Refusing to SS/Hacking'' Firstly, the accusations are true. The staff already knows it cause they had systems running in my background and were watching me for some longer time, due to me having been banned even before that for joining Loka on Metheor. There is no reason to try and talk myself out of it at this point. I refused to screenshare cause I thought I had an upperhand if I tell staff that my parents would have a issue with AnyDesk. (I don't have a issue with any staff checking my files when I am accused of something anymore and neither do my parents because they don't care about Minecraft) Basically my excuse was that I am not comfortable with staff checking my files so that I wouldn't have to screenshare. Of course its too late to apologize right now, I do regret what I did and I am sorry for every inconvinience and unfair advantage I had on the Community due to me hacking (obviously having a unfair advantages due to Hitboxes and Fast Use) and I feel rather ashamed of my actions looking back.
I don't know how much time has to pass for the staff to believe I have changed, but in my opinion I have changed. It may have only been about 7 months since the ban though in that time you change allot, espacilly as a teenager in my age. I don't wanna reveal and flex my irl informations, though I have learned alot about things like consistency, honesty and responsibility, me and my Girlfriend recently hit the milestone for a 1 year realationship which hopefully speaks enough about honesty and responsibility, since loving another person is a task that takes alot of these values.
To finish this off I wanna excuse myself again for the inconviniences I created and the unfairness I have caused within Loka. I hope you read this well and your mind has changed. Dear Staff I hope you take my message well and see myself as a perhabs new person.
For anyone else reading, I wish yall a good day and make sure your doing alright outside of video games since Mental Health and overall happiness in real life are undervalued by people that game allot. So take care of yourselfs and enjoy life to it's fullest. :p
Greetings, Juicy.

EricDeViking

+1 I feel like he had learnt his lession but his racism has to tone down bruh give him like a month or 3 ban for him to really understand a punishment.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
-1 still toxic

Called me retarded cus i saw in his status that he was playing meteor on loka

Attachments

• 566202C7-4F6F-4314-A83E-47D87F12D742.png
    566202C7-4F6F-4314-A83E-47D87F12D742.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 4F2A9521-9E65-4420-8B9B-04AAD54DC2AD.png
    4F2A9521-9E65-4420-8B9B-04AAD54DC2AD.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 367FCB3E-844B-44D8-A5BD-A68E38B6EBDB.png
    367FCB3E-844B-44D8-A5BD-A68E38B6EBDB.png
    12 KB · Views: 33

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to your conduct outside of the server we will not be lifting your ban. You had a history of hate speech on Loka and it is clear this behaviour has not changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back