Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Jzleonidas Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoraWhy

Im posting this for Jzleonidas.

76 days ago Wxsted4 made fun of my father's doxx in a public vc. That made me turn crazy since my father is the one I love most from my family and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to do harm to him because he didnt stop making fun of it saying it so I doxxed him. throughout 76 days I thought about why I did this and the only answer I could find was me acting dumb. We both didnt play loka actively that time but I should have reported him first since There is a chance in this server to remove doxxers unlike other turkish servers and I should have used that chance. After that I talked to wasted and we both accepted our mistakes and made peace with each other. We both forgave each other and ended the issue between us. I would like to have a chance to play on this server again and I can guarantee that I will /report whenever I or someone else gets doxxed.

Attachments

• wasted.png
    wasted.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 39

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
While I believe the reason was valid to an extent, doxxing is still not okay. Its good you referenced that you now realize it was dumb and that you made up with him, but you still doxxed someone. -1 to a unban immediately, +1 to a reduction in your ban to a later date.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It is too soon for us to consider lifting this ban. There is no scenario where doxxing someone else is an acceptable response, regardless of what they did. It has only been 3 months since you did this and must wait longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back