Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

JzLeonidas unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JzLeonidas

IGN : JzLeonidas

Reason of Ban : Doxxing of a Loka player

Things I have done after my ban :

AI Appeal

Using an alt account. (Froiddy)

Date of my ban : 11/27/22

Date of my alt accounts ban : 06/05/23

Hello Loka community and Admins, I was banned on 11/27/22 for doxxing a Loka player at the time I felt like it was necessary to doxx a player that has tried to bully me thru my families pictures now we have sorted the things we had back then, I didnt felt like being under his pressure when he was bullying me. I felt like the thing I done was right and I felt the admins only took the side of wxsted so I also though making an alt account would also be necessary which was not, my alt account got banned at 06/05/23 and after that i didn't alt or doxx anyone and tried to be a better person I believe i have succeeded in my own mind and was a better person then I was before, then I felt like making an AI appeal wouldn't be caught and would be easier, which was also unethical to do i do accept every single thing I have done and I can assure u that I am very sorry of every single thing I have done to Loka community and the admins i accept that i have wasted the times of community members all im asking for is a second chance so i can prove that i am a better person than i was before and i can be accepted to the loka community again. And yes I do accept me doxxing him just because he made fun of me and my families pictures makes it as childish movement as he did.

Why should I be unbanned?
I'm not someone who plays Minecraft for hours and since the last time I doxed and got banned When I wasn't playing Minecraft, I tried to be a better person. And my wish is you to give me the second chance to play Loka again. I want to play together and have fun with my friends again I'm not the same person like when I was banned , yes I made mistakes , but Ive regret my past now and I am a friendly person now. I apologize and doxxing is very childish, I really regret doing this in the past, it is not nice to share people's information and threaten them. again and again for alting and doxxing someone thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back