Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

keskin brothers unban appeal BEKOGOD/BerkK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEKOGOD

Dear lokans and staff,

First appeal https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/bekogod-ban-appeal.7809/#post-92742

BEKOGOD1 banned on loka 10 May 2023
I was banned 11 months ago on the May 2023 for Xraying. I am so sorry to using the xray. I apologize to everyone on the server. I know using xray is an inexcusable and despicable behavior. Also, I apologize for indirectly contributing to the cheat community. The reason I use X Ray is because most of my friends are banned from lokamc so alone minning is very hard. Also, I have never been a malicious person. I tried to be nice to everyone. Even with people I used to be enemies with, we now play games and talk together. I also think that I have helped these people and the Loka many times. I reported 1 dupe (which we found together with Reaper), and I coded a program to find the inject cheat that Turks once used frequently and shared it to the admins. I know that using xray is really the worst behavior that can be done towards other players. I apologize to everyone again and again. I'm not saying this to clear myself, but I was banned before I could use most of the money I earned with xray.

Let's come to the second situation;
BerkK1 banned on loka 27 September 2023
My own brother BerkK1 is someone who plays in loka. We played together before when I wasn't banned. However, his account was reported to the admins as the account that I occasionally logged into while I was banned, or it was directly understood by the admins as a mine alt account. However, I live in Izmir, he lives in Istanbul. Therefore, even if I access his account, my location should appear as Izmir. If they want, I can prove this to the admins by entering the login and via IP, or I can prove it through an application where I can send a live location. I am opening this appeal under my brother's name. He won't normally play, but I think this mistake needs to be fixed in order for me to be banned.

This appeal has been edited

Sincerely BEKOGOD(dede)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back