Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Khanye mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanye

Hello, I told SigmaFlash to "slit his wrist" as a joke in local chat. I didn't mean to offend anyone in game. I talked to SigmaFlash and 36s today in vc and they knew I was joking. I know I shouldn't joke about that in chat and keep it in discord/town chat. I am sorry to anyone I offended and hopefully I can be unmuted. I obviously care about loka due to me donating a big amount of money. I wish I can be forgiven and be unmuted. Thank you for reading this and I hope I can be unmuted soon or have my mute reduced.
-Khanye

jakeman5

Slicer
I personally have no problems with you Khanye but your story doesn't add up. You sent "SLIT YOUR WRIST" in local chat on Aladra. SigmaFlash was on Ascalon so he would never had been able to see that message.

Khanye

I did /ch l during the gank to talk to them, I thought I was in /ch p when I said it, I know it doesn't make sense but it was directed towards sigmaflash

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
-1 You've more than proven that you are incapable of behaving in chat.
While this may have been a joke, it isn't anything that belongs on Loka. You should use this as an opportunity to reflect on your behavior, and better yourself.
Agree with Terryn on this one.
I did /ch l during the gank to talk to them, I thought I was in /ch p when I said it, I know it doesn't make sense but it was directed towards sigmaflash
It doesn't matter who you directed it at, the topic of self harm just isn't appropriate for public or local chat.

casperistrash

tl;dr my name is Khanye i told someone to "slit their wrist" but they are aware that it was a joke, you should believe me because i donated alot of money :)

PartayArc

Sentry
- 1 Encouraging self-harm is not a joke and I doubt you're actually sorry since you were perm-muted 2 days ago. This wasn't just a one-off thing, you have repeatedly harassed players within public chat and even had the audacity to sexualize me in the Regional Powers discord. There are probably other people that you have harassed on the server that staff doesn't know about yet.

Here's the clip of you sexualizing me:

Last edited:

McDanky

Guardian
-1 if you like to play on Loka then show it. Donating money doesn’t prove anything, it just shows you have money to put into Minecraft. If you truly want to be unmuted, prove it to us. Even if “slit your wrists” was a joke and Sigma knew it too, it’s not appropriate. Due to multiple chat violations, I think the mute is staying for awhile. If this appeal was made in let’s say 3 months and contained something along the lines of “I’ve reflected on my behavior and believe I can be appropriate in chat blah blah” then I would of plus one. This appeal was put together very fast and does not convince me you are ready to be unmuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back