Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Khanye unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanye

Hello, you all probably know me and the reason why I was muted. I made a stupid self harm comment to another player on loka. I would like to apologize to that player. The comment I made was uncalled for and not loka friendly. From being punished from not being able to use chat, I think its given me a lot of time to reflect on what I did and I would love to be able to talk in public chat again. I know for a fact I will not be using main chat that much and I for sure will not be using it to be toxic. If I'm heated in the moment again I'll just log off for a while, or completely ignore the toxicity in chat. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I can be talking in chat soon!

Lurnn

Slicer
Although khanye isn't all that bad of a guy in general, I don't believe that his tendencies have changed, I believe he is still prone to get angry and slip up

Khanye

Although khanye isn't all that bad of a guy in general, I don't believe that his tendencies have changed, I believe he is still prone to get angry and slip up

I will, try my best not too, and if I do i'll just log off if I feel like I'm going to say something stupid.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I still think it's early for you to be unmuted as I feel you still need more time when considering the vulgarity of your actions and how many offenses you had stacked up before the time of the mute. The comment you mentioned that you made in your appeal is certainly not the sole reason you were muted. Still a -1 for me, however I think that there is room for you to be unmuted in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back