Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwxn1337

Muted
Posting this for Koc as his forum account is banned.

2 months ago, I appealed for an unban, which got declined, this is my new appeal. I got banned for bullying 9,5 months ago. I was toxic to many people back then Dae comes from the first of the people i was toxic and i talked with him a while ago and he forgive me. Not only person that i have apologised was dae i apologised to one of the guardians FoxyBearGames for a little bit of slurs

The alt accounts i have done is way too many, Im sorry for taking elder and guardians time on every alts i have made I was trying to help to elders out about some stuff aswell as duped shulkers I have told them about some of the duped shulkers i know As I said in the previous appeal, my last alt account is Bitlisi13. 11/02/22. I haven't opened a alt account for 5.5 months. Again, as in the previous appeal, I told Bat3415 on discord dm who the real players of Kralhacker1337 and HamzaGod1337, which appeared in my alt accounts, was. We talked together for a long time. I made a lot of alt accounts because all my friends were playing Loka back then. Later I questioned myself why I am doing such a thing.. My biggest regret is the alt accounts. I haven't opened a alt account since I got myself together

I don't have anyone I'm broken with You don't know how much I miss Loka's community I got myself together enough, I apologized to the people I had fights with. I didn't alt account. I helped the elders about dupe, alt accounts. I've been playing minecraft for 2 years. The server I miss the most is Loka. I hope after apologizing publicly and in private, people will forgive me for the things I have said and done. I hope staff can consider this appeal, and make a fair.

This is my discord and I am open any question about me: kocc#5023

Bxrked

Muted
Although he had many mistakes in his time, I realized that he realized these mistakes and regretted it, I don't think he would ever do such a thing again.
+∞
FREE KING OF TURKS

Attachments

• KOCTURK.png
    KOCTURK.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 83

czmpos

Slicer
Well, he alted and said in his alt that he doesn’t care about loka but i think he could be back singe he has been acting nice with me lately and i really like him, also i saw a couple photos of him in the gym vc and bro like his arm is like my chest, demonstrates that he got a life, thats a little +1 from me

w4bys

Muted
Everyone know he had really changed, as he had at the last appeal. bring him back +1

K4ppah

Slicer
+1 I think kocc has changed a lot in the past months, i believe its time to give him a second chance

Prodxgy

This is dae’s response, as he is muted on forums I am posting it for him.

Having your second sentence be a lie may not be a great start to your appeal, and i'm not 100% sure why you're lying and saying I've forgiven you. You were an incredibly toxic player and you saying I've forgiven you when I've done nothing of the sort just proves that there's been no reformation that I can see.

Having you on the server wasn't enjoyable and you quite honestly made a lot of people not want to play. This is not even mentioning the many times you alted and were caught, what about the times you weren't? Once you can actually show some sort of reformation I'd be happy to +1, but right now is most definitely not the time for you to be unbanned.

If you were genuinely apologetic, you wouldn't have only apologised just over a week before your appeal. If you're going to include me in your appeal, please do not get your friends to pressure me into trying to +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back