Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion koth to cove

glory

this is what real koths look like in competitive hcf

I like the idea of adding an objective to cove but this video was a horrible showcase. There is no stacking and also damage in 1.7 is significantly different along with kb and a kotj like this would be impossible to hold with people contesting. I think a better idea would be to add hcfs “conquest” (different from lokas) where there are multiple capture points that take only 25-30 seconds to cap and you need to cap those like 50 times. This would be a great all day game mode and you can probably make it alliance/town based so one player doesn’t have to cap it 50 times but instead can be spread throughout the team.

I will probably make an “Loka PvP Objective” post later on going into detail on more ways for competitive PvP on Loka as conquest is dying out and cove serves no purpose when you have 20 pages of sets. I think Loka needs some sort of new competitive game to keep people attached.

doota

I like the idea of adding an objective to cove but this video was a horrible showcase. There is no stacking and also damage in 1.7 is significantly different along with kb and a kotj like this would be impossible to hold with people contesting. I think a better idea would be to add hcfs “conquest” (different from lokas) where there are multiple capture points that take only 25-30 seconds to cap and you need to cap those like 50 times. This would be a great all day game mode and you can probably make it alliance/town based so one player doesn’t have to cap it 50 times but instead can be spread throughout the team.

I will probably make an “Loka PvP Objective” post later on going into detail on more ways for competitive PvP on Loka as conquest is dying out and cove serves no purpose when you have 20 pages of sets. I think Loka needs some sort of new competitive game to keep people attached.
i mean conquest was alive until all of sf got #murked

Back