Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Kunil unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKuniFx

Muted
Hi guys, I was banned around 7 months ago for bullying and hate speech and I’d like to apologize to the community for my behavior. This was my first ban on loka and I'm sorry that I was enough of an issue to warrant it. I was warned before but I didn't give it much thought and for that I’m sorry. I was banned for general toxicity and racism and I want to let you all know that I’m no longer like that anymore. I know everyone on these appeals claims to have changed but I want to let you all know I am committed to that change. I will no longer be a problem in this community and I can promise you that. I would like to have my ban reduced to a temp ban and then I’d like to stay permamuted while I prove to you all that I can be a positive member again. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day.

PETI

+1 kuni deserves an unban, and what kuni said that he wants to stay perm muted because people can drive the bad stuff out from him

Babysoy

Slicer
+1 I've seen the behavior of kuni the last days and he has been a good person and defo changed for good, even he doesnt deserve a fully unban at the time, maybe a tempban would be good for him.

X_Cavator

Slicer
+1 I never really agreed with his ban in the first place. Correct me if I’m wrong, but he was banned for insulting one of his friends in a discord and then a third party screenshotted what he said and reported him for it. Yes he was toxic before but you shouldn’t be banned for insulting your own friends when they are ok with it. The person he insulted wasn’t offended by it so I don’t see why that warrants a report.

Regardless of any of that, kuni has not been toxic the past few months and definitely deserves another chance

Eyvah

also, -1 for unbanning and keeping him muted, +1 for the unban. Kind guy, he was toxic before but I believe he now changed.

czmpos

Slicer
i feel it is kinda stupid for staff to unban you and keep you muted. If staff is going to unban someone I believe they need to fully trust them for not doing it again. (which they do)
A ban and a mute are two different punishments, once you get unbanned you dont get unmuted.

Dqrwiin

Slicer
+1 I think Kuni's ban reason was not on purpose and it has been several months. Recently I've been DMing with him and he is way more peaceful and chill overall

czmpos

Slicer
+1 He was a lot of toxic in a meme way but i believe he stopped doing that and he regrets it

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Not familiar with kuni all that much but looking at the replies and the forum post itself, seems like you are much better then how you were before and you know what you did wrong. +1 Good luck on your appeal!

Raddus_

Sentry
I Don't know enough about the original appeal to make an informed decision on my opinion here. Judging solely based off the appeal and response here, +1. Best of luck with this appeal!

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be lifting the ban at this time. You threatened another player on the forums just 3 months ago claiming you were going to blow up their house. Not to mention the crazy tirade of hate speech that got you banned in the first place 7 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back