Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Lag Spikes

mimo4

Slicer
recently i have been experiencing alot of lag when i join loka or when i go from shard to shard, or just random lag spikes in general and i am fairly certain it is not my internets fault since going on servers (even ones hosted further from me than loka) i do not get any similar issues. i have also seen alot of people complaining about similar issues to this on loka recently which makes me think there is a pattern.

Screenshot (515).png

skuhoo responsed to a post somebody made where they had a similar issue saying it is not a server side problem, but i dont think this is the case since it would be fairly odd for a group of people to all experience lag related issues only on loka at the same time and for it to not be a server side problem.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
skuhoo responsed to a post somebody made where they had a similar issue saying it is not a server side problem, but i dont think this is the case since it would be fairly odd for a group of people to all experience lag related issues only on loka at the same time and for it to not be a server side problem.
It wouldn't be odd at all for 5 or so of Loka's 200+ person player base to all be experiencing connection problems to Loka. We cannot stress enough that this is not Loka's problem, it is on the ends of the people having the issue (or some connection jump in between). The internet is an extremely complex system and it will fail. Loka is a very specific server to connect to as well, so having these issues post-CloudFlare proxy being removed would make more sense.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done by any of us on Loka's end.

mimo4

Slicer
It wouldn't be odd at all for 5 or so of Loka's 200+ person player base to all be experiencing connection problems to Loka. We cannot stress enough that this is not Loka's problem, it is on the ends of the people having the issue (or some connection jump in between). The internet is an extremely complex system and it will fail. Loka is a very specific server to connect to as well, so having these issues post-CloudFlare proxy being removed would make more sense.

is there something that can be done on the players end though

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
is there something that can be done on the players end though
Call your ISP and complain about connection issues, get a new ISP, and make sure you're using Ethernet if possible. Also, make sure you are using up-to-date router equipment and not some old rust bucket you got from Best Buy 15 years ago.

idk69420

Muted

(im one of the 5_

Rea4peR

Muted
I have the same lag issue. It is probably related to https://radar.cloudflare.com. You can look to ddos attacks at your country. If the total traffic is more than 0.60 you will probably have this issue, but only some people have this issue and I still couldn't comprehend the exact reason. I only know people, using the same ISP in a region, will encounter the same problem

TheRealJewyy

its been happening to many people and its across games, tbh i think its something world wide happening as about a month ago it happened to me for 2 weeks (east coast) and now its happening to some cst players.

Back