Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LePerry6 Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackberryperry

Muted
Dates are in American usage

Date of ban: 5/04/22

Date of last appeal: 11/05/22

Hello Loka, some of you might know me by bigmoneyperry or fartje23. Originally, I was banned for racism and town betrayal. I've previously explained this in more detail in my last appeal: bigmoneyperry unban appeal, but for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I will re-explain it for you. I was banned for (1) saying racial slurs to a lot of people, but 2 people in specific, Jakeman5, and coolkidsupa and (2) taking items from one of my very own friends and refusing to give them back. Before and after my ban I said racial slurs to both of these players. In my last appeal, I was dishonest about apologizing to and trying to renew friendships with both players. I've tried to get in contact with Jakeman5 recently but have come to no avail, but I have been able to come into contact with supa. I apologized to him and he forgave me. I hope that if jakeman5 reads my appeal, he will acknowledge that I'm also sorry for the way I treated him.

I was also banned for town betrayal, given that it's been a year, I'd be more of a reliable source in my previous appeal which was linked above. From memory, my friend T0URMENT's gave me his items and lores but when he asked for them back, I refused to give them back. I was unaware that this was a bannable offense even though I was told by many people it was, I was being careless and thought they were just trying to find a way for me to give back the items. Looking back at it, I was seriously in the wrong for refusing to give back his items. I wish for his forgiveness from him as well because I know what I did was wrong.

Recently, I added another reason to my ban, alting. I know Loka takes alting seriously, and I admit that alting was wrong. I was a mindless 14 year old at the time who was desperate to play loka and decided to get on multiple alt accounts, join towns, gank, get banned. It has been around 7 months since I last alted and I think that its been long enough to consider me being unbanned. I'm sorry for alting on loka and causing a disturbance to all players who were online at the time I alted.

I completely understand if Loka's admins or community don't think that it has been long enough to consider my appeal due to how severe my actions were but I'm just trying to prove to the loka community that I've changed within the past year and I'm trying to seek forgiveness from all of Loka. I'm sorry to all of those I offended or hurt during my racism and alting spree. I hope the Loka community can find a way to forgive me and consider my appeal thoroughly.

Thank you for taking time out of your days or nights to read my appeal and once again, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Guns4Dayz

+1 I talk to perry every day and he has worked on himself thoroughly and i have seen amazing progress with him. I hope and look foward to seing my bestie get unbanned

Fxqme

+1
Hello Loka community,

I would like to address the appeal submitted by bigmoneyperry or fartje23, who has shown remorse for their past actions and seeks forgiveness from the Loka community. It takes courage to acknowledge and apologize for one's mistakes, and I believe it is important to acknowledge their efforts in seeking redemption.

In their appeal, bigmoneyperry has admitted to using racial slurs directed at specific players, namely Jakeman5 and coolkidsupa. They acknowledge the gravity of their offensive language and express genuine remorse for the hurt caused. They have reached out to coolkidsupa and offered a heartfelt apology, which has been accepted. I commend bigmoneyperry for taking responsibility for their actions and expressing sincere remorse.

Furthermore, bigmoneyperry acknowledges their betrayal of trust by refusing to return items entrusted to them by their friend T0URMENT. They express regret for their past behavior and sincerely apologize to T0URMENT for the harm caused. It takes courage to admit wrongdoing and apologize, and I appreciate bigmoneyperry's willingness to take full responsibility for their actions.

Additionally, bigmoneyperry acknowledges their involvement in alting, an activity that disrupts the server and negatively impacts other players. They have come to understand the seriousness of alting and express remorse for their actions. It is commendable that they recognize the impact their actions had on the Loka community and express a genuine desire to rectify their mistakes.

While bigmoneyperry understands that their ban may still be considered valid, they humbly request a reconsideration, emphasizing the significant amount of time that has passed since their last offense. They express a sincere commitment to personal growth and positive participation within the Loka community. I believe it is important to recognize their efforts to change and learn from their past mistakes.

To the Loka community, I encourage thoughtful consideration of bigmoneyperry's appeal. Forgiveness and redemption are fundamental aspects of personal growth, and I believe in giving individuals the opportunity to demonstrate genuine change. By forgiving and accepting bigmoneyperry's apology, the community can foster a sense of understanding, unity, and personal development.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this appeal and for promoting a positive and inclusive environment within the Loka community.

Sincerely, -Fxqme

UghBraces

Muted
+1 Very reformed individual who has distanced himself from the game and community for a while, Deserves to be unbanned

capybara

Muted
+1 if has been 7 months since he last alted that seems like an appropriate amount of time to get at least a reduction in his ban time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back