Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lexianlyy second unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxnnh

Muted
Hello Dear Lokans,

I am Lexianlyy. I got banned on Loka in September for inviting a banned player to my town. The reason why I did that was because we were losing wars often so I invited him even tho I knew it was a mistake. I apologize and regret doing that, I've changed alot since then. Also, 10 days after my ban, I posted the instagram profile photo of a player called Gragra and thought that wouldn't be a problem. That was a pure stupidity. Even though I told him I wanted to get good with him, he didn't want to. I am also sorry doing that. Didn't want things to go in this way. I am sorry for everything I have done to anyone, I want them to forgive me. If I get unbanned, I swear I won't do any of those behaviors ever again. Give me another chance and I will prove I have changed.

Edit: (for gragra’s text), after my ban I asked emirhan and ulti several times to talk to gragra for peace but gragra didnt want to also after my ban i quit from minecraft, i didnt be toxic to anyone after that period of time also Natkebat told me that " i can do this pp (gragra’s face)" and i told him "if you take the risk of getting banned do it."

Yours sincerely,
Lexianlyy.

Last edited:

superclx

It definitely deserves another chance. I've known him for a long time and he regrets what he has done. I'm sure he won't neglect the rules again, so +1

Gragra

You didn't only post it, you put it as your pfp and asked ur friend to do it as well and he did. You never tried to make it good with me you always talked shit and just a day before your appeal you wanted to ask me if I forgive you. There are 5 months since this thing with me and ur the same guy someone who s leaking everyone s pics for fun, is toxic to everyone and still doesn't deserve a spot in the community, atleast imo and I would say that if I wasnt in this as well. And also begging all ur friends to +1 won't change anything

Mxnta_

Muted
+1 I think lexianly should be unbanned because dyshim owners knew nousrax was koczilla because one out of 40 people wouldn't be given rivi a for no reason. 10 15 people knew it was koczilla (including the ones I guessed), so lexianly should not be banned only, if someone is going to be banned, lexianly and those who helped koczilla to join the rivi should be banned.

UghBraces

You didn't only post it, you put it as your pfp and asked ur friend to do it as well and he did. You never tried to make it good with me you always talked shit and just a day before your appeal you wanted to ask me if I forgive you. There are 5 months since this thing with me and ur the same guy someone who s leaking everyone s pics for fun, is toxic to everyone and still doesn't deserve a spot in the community, atleast imo and I would say that if I wasnt in this as well. And also begging all ur friends to +1 won't change anything
-1 for reasons stated here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back