Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lexxnd Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

capybara

Muted
Hello everyone this is capybara92 I am posting this appeal for my friend:

Hello, Loka I got banned around a few months ago. To assist with the ban of BestOfNiger. The alt he used was “Salkd”.I understand that I was in the wrong for doing this. This was my first ban ever in Loka. But however I actually didnt know that BestOfNiger was banned previously and just thought he just uses alts to fight people as he was known to do so. (bro has more than 5 alts). I know this was dumb of me to assume and around halfway I eventually realized this and it was my mistake for not reporting it. I hope that you are willing to give me another chance. If this appeal gets denied I would like to get some advice on what I could do in the later future. Thank you for reading. (ps: If I get unbanned you guys will get a bunch of free sets in zyre .)

doota

Advice: dont pvp with someone you know is on an alt on a server that has a strict no alt policy

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Negating the stuff Spartan said, (im not sure if its true or not, not close to the situation) I think this should be reduced into a tempban. I've talked to Lexxnd in vc and just seeing this appeal makes me think that he is sorry for what he did, and I know he wont break anymore rules on loka. I had him in my town on Kalros (when it was alive) and he was a nice addition to the town along with his friends. (Free dracoq) It was also his first offence, so I think that should be taken into account. BUT he did help someone ban evade, so that also has to come into consideration. TLDR: +1 to a tempban reduction, -1 to an unban immediately.

UghBraces

Muted
+1 reduce to tempban since it is his first offense, still stupid but no need for such a harsh punishment

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It is far too soon for us to consider unbanning you at this time. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse and we have to take a strong stance on those assisting and playing with ban-evading players. You were fully aware it was him and in a vc with him at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back