Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LightAndDqrk For Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightAndDqrk

Slicer

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank:
I think people who have the role of Sentry should follow the rules and act accordingly, provide a safe gaming environment for the players, help everyone when needed, treat everyone equally no matter who they are, represent the loka as a person without prejudice, be fair and just with an open mind, having ability to reslove the problems.

Why you think you should become this rank:
I have been playing loka for about 2 years now I have spent a lot of time on the server and I always stick to the rules and I care about loka because I am friendly I try to help people as much as I can during the time I have been active and I will make loka a better community as much as I can I will continue to do that and as you know every day new players join the community and loka needs more moderators to manage this community and also another goal of mine is to make the whole community safer for everyone and also in Turkish because this is not watched by native English speakers, people can often be toxic and some of them abuse it because there is not enough moderation. My main goal is to make the whole community safer for everyone, so I should be on Sentry. I will follow the Reiwa's way

When you started playing on the server: Aug 16,2022

Time zone: GMT +3

How often do you play (hours a day/week): Weekdays usually 3-4 hours and on weekends something between 5-6

Discord tag: lightanddqrk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back