Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

List of Round One Promotions

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Overseer - Mopb3, Slimjim1988
Guardian - Adderman500, MrAlchemy, Zor95, Thelineguy
Sentry - Gudbrandr, computern, andrekeroxd, Epicbacon99, Lucifer09
Slicer - Deathstrider, defgnww, capminecraft9

Artagan

Slicer
Let it be known that it was the strategic inclusion of a dinosaur piloting a jet in Luci's application thread that lead to her promotion. :D

Zor95

Slicer
Note to Cryptite: Don't forget to update forum ranks when you have the time.

Oh and I congratulate you on promoting yourself to Guardian. I suppose you deserve it :p

computern

Slicer
Just an idea. Maybe remove our applications now that they've been accepted? Or are you gonna leave them up for people to see?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
They are locked so no one can edit them, i see no reason to remove them, we may need to refer back to some of them in the future.

Zor95

Slicer
Magpieman said:
They are locked so no one can edit them, i see no reason to remove them, we may need to refer back to some of them in the future.

Write some terms and conditions and use our applications as signatures. Then claim you own our souls and sue if we don't cooperate.

Artagan

Slicer
Zor95 said:
Magpieman said:

Write some terms and conditions and use our applications as signatures. Then claim you own our souls and sue if we don't cooperate.

Seems legit.

Back