Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loayal Banappeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broquu

Guardian
posting this for loayal this is his appeal since his forums account is banned.

Greetings, I am loayal, and this is my apology letter.

If you don't know me, I'm loayal. As a Loka player for about 5 months, I've received more incalculable warnings, been muted a few times for immature behavior and finally, perm-muted for continuing to be disrespectful, immature and rude.

Firstly, I apologize for the countless mistakes I've made. My time on Loka was filled with breaking rules, fighting with people, and finding loopholes around the rules. Also, my dishonesty and deceitfulness hurt my relationship with the Lokans, in addition to the staff team as well, unfortunately,

I was not able to stop doing so after getting punished as I continued to alt as I could not stop playing the server, which I really regret doing, however, I genuinely believe I’m done doing so, I believe that humans have an innate limit, as well as an innate urge to break those limits, I for one have definitely broken my limit on various occasions,

but as stated above, I genuinely and honestly believe its time I stop, Loka has been my verbal therapist for a very long time as I was able to join and hang out with my friends, but that drastically transmuted after I got punished and banned, I feel I’m finally ready to start a new page.

I have been banned on 08/22/2021 ( 14 months ) and the last time I have alted on Loka was on 01/09/2022, I was banned for the reason Bullying/Harassment and alting

I realized I’d been missing out on all the remarkable moments I had with friends on the server during my ban, I had a great time on Loka, and would like to resume

1666799454327.png

olpx

+1 I think loayal should be unbanned since how long ago this was BUT should stay perm muted and still be on his last strike if to come back

Frosty

+1 ik loayal since childhood and hes my cousin and i can tell he has changed a lot so #FREE_LOAYAL

GnagsterMilo_

posting this for loayal this is his appeal since his forums account is banned.

Greetings, I am loayal, and this is my apology letter.

If you don't know me, I'm loayal. As a Loka player for about 5 months, I've received more incalculable warnings, been muted a few times for immature behavior and finally, perm-muted for continuing to be disrespectful, immature and rude.

Firstly, I apologize for the countless mistakes I've made. My time on Loka was filled with breaking rules, fighting with people, and finding loopholes around the rules. Also, my dishonesty and deceitfulness hurt my relationship with the Lokans, in addition to the staff team as well, unfortunately,

I was not able to stop doing so after getting punished as I continued to alt as I could not stop playing the server, which I really regret doing, however, I genuinely believe I’m done doing so, I believe that humans have an innate limit, as well as an innate urge to break those limits, I for one have definitely broken my limit on various occasions,

but as stated above, I genuinely and honestly believe its time I stop, Loka has been my verbal therapist for a very long time as I was able to join and hang out with my friends, but that drastically transmuted after I got punished and banned, I feel I’m finally ready to start a new page.

I have been banned on 08/22/2021 ( 14 months ) and the last time I have alted on Loka was on 01/09/2022, I was banned for the reason Bullying/Harassment and alting

I realized I’d been missing out on all the remarkable moments I had with friends on the server during my ban, I had a great time on Loka, and would like to resume

View attachment 5773
+1 never been toxic never will be

olpx

I don't like the idea of unbanning someone but not trusting them with access to public chats.

We unban people when we believe they're no longer a danger to the community. Unbanning a player just to permamute them seems kind of redundant since it's obvious we don't trust them.
i mean its just so they can play the server i mean i can name many perm mutes who should be banned by now for different crimes of sort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back