Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

loayal Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FzU

Muted
I'm posting this for loayal since his forums account is banned, I did not write this.
A warm welcome to each one present in our community today, It is with great humility that I greet you all as we endeavor to tackle a topic of utmost importance. For those who may or may not recognize me, please allow me to extend an earnest apology for any hurt or discomfort caused by any conduct attributed to myself previously. The effort invested by our moderators in removing alternate accounts created by myself has been significant; this places a burden on them which I take full accountability for through sincere remorse. It was October 26th when a request was made against the ban placed on me since August 22nd 2021; stretching across a staggering period of time due to inappropriate behavior targeting members within this community. This serves as evidence pointing towards complete ownership over my mistakes and their consequences thereof. We must admit that human fallibility leads us all down paths where mistakes happen often enough; it's just part of being human. However, amidst this time where self-reflection abounds, comes an excellent opportunity to confront our flaws head-on and make necessary adjustments. It pains me deeply realizing how much discomfort or sorrow my misstep may have inflicted upon you; please know how profoundly sorry I am. Moreover, holding myself accountable wholly compels me to hope for a possible second chance from you through forgiveness wherein trust can be rebuilt.

PETI

+1 i have talked with him for the past months and i can tell that he is a really nice and not toxic, he deserves an unban

kountr

Muted
+1 completely different person compared to 2021 (in a good way), ban has been long enough and should be lifted

czmpos

Slicer
Wasn’t loayal the guy who donated to IShowSpeed and said couple bad things in that stream? Meaning racist words

berdb

Slicer
To professional. -1
Dear Glorry,
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to clarify the difference between two commonly confused words: "to" and "too." Understanding their distinction is crucial for effective written communication, and I believe it will be beneficial for you.

"To" is a versatile word with multiple uses, but primarily, it serves as a preposition or an infinitive marker. Here are a few instances where "to" is used correctly:
1) Preposition: "I went to the store." In this case, "to" indicates direction or location.
2) Infinitive marker: "I want to learn." Here, "to" is used before a verb to express purpose or intention.

On the other hand, "too" is an adverb that denotes an excessive or additional amount or degree. Consider these examples:
1) Excessive amount: "The music was too loud." In this case, "too" indicates that the volume was beyond an acceptable level.
2) Additional degree: "I am going to the party too." Here, "too" implies that the speaker will also be attending the party.

To summarize, "to" is used as a preposition or an infinitive marker, indicating direction or purpose, while "too" is an adverb used to convey excess or addition.
Remember, it's essential to pay attention to the context and purpose of the word you intend to use. Proper usage will enhance the clarity and effectiveness of your writing.

If you have any further questions or require additional clarification, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to assist you.

Best regards,

Berd b

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You do not suddenly stop being a huge racist in a few months. We need to see a long period of changed behaviour to consider a future appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back