Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

loayall Unban Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

loayall

Hello Lokans, I'm writing to apologize and ask for another chance after being banned for using exitlag on your server again.I know I was warned before, and I am really sorry for breaking the rules. I want to explain why I use exitlag. Because of where I live, I have trouble with my internet, especially when trying to talk on Discord. exitlag helps fix this issue. I have set exitlag to not be active for Minecraft use, because I know I can't join Loka with it.However, the day before the ban occured, I was playing on a realm server and wanted to use exitlag to prevent lag spikes. This meant that exitlag was turned on for everything, including Minecraft, the next day. I forgot about this when joining Loka, which resulted in me getting flagged and banned.I didn’t mean to break the rules and I understand why this is a problem. I really enjoy being part of the Loka community and I don't want to lose that, again... If you give me another chance, I promise to be more careful. I will set reminders, and take extra steps to make sure exitlag is turned off before I log into the server.Thank you for considering my appeal. I am ready to follow all the rules and hope to be able to join the community again soon.

loayall

daqniel

+1 he was literally in a realm with broquu and he joined with it on accident he doesnt care about ping on loka

Englxnd

+1 seems like a honest person and this could genuinely happen by mistake I’d say give him a last chance.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 super common mistake and understandable situation, also again I ask, is it possible from a coding perspective to simply prevent people from logging into Loka in the first place if Loka detects they are using ExitLag? or is it impossible to detect whether someone is using ExitLag? i asked this question pertaining to Kylaz’s appeal and it was never answered so i still hold the same stance of: undo the ban, and implement new feature to prevent this from being an issue moving forwards.

bl8_

+1 loyall has waited for years and loka has become his life ( again ) he wouldnt start cheating or using any weird mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back