Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LobsterLarry Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterLarry

Hello I am LobsterLarry and I was permanently muted a couple months ago. I was muted for making comments about a specific country, and I was harsh towards it and their people. I have reformed since then and I do not make the same comments that I used to. I wish to be unmuted, as I feel like I am worthy of coming back to the community. I will not make comments like this again. I have talked to many Loka players and I have worked on becoming a more positive influence to the community. I spend a lot of hours on Loka, and I wish I could talk to the community in which I love. Every day I speak to both allies and enemies about the game, and about current events going on in the server. It is hard to talk to them in game, so I have to ask others to give me their discord so that I can communicate to them. I wish I could communicate with people on the server.

Lurnn

Slicer
+1 from what i know of this dood he pretty chill... ion know what he said tho but if it forgivable i fink he changed.... +1 yup

ThePigGang

Guardian
+1 Knowing you cant contribute to conversations whether they be in alliance or public chat is something that might change a players feelings for the server especially taking in how long the mute has been. One may even quit but I just wanna point out throughout his mute he has shown not only kindness to all players but most importantly to his alliance. It could be any side and he will always be that individual that will go out of their way to help ya out.
he also spends alot of guala

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to lift your mute. Please do be aware that any further chat offences will result in being perma muted again. So please treat it as if you are on a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back