Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Login Protection!

Strongeee

Slicer
A un killable moment when you log into the server. This is to let people load the world and be actually able to interact when being attacks.

Example: Me full diamond prot 4 with sharp 5 vs Iron armor with iron sword. Who can win with almost no skill at all? ME :D but because I'm all the way in Aus when I first log in I get a moment when I cant do anything so I just sat there trying to hit the guy but nothing happens just my health going down overtime till I die. Lost my good shite :(

Also moving causes the protection to go off so you cant just start killing them while invulnerable :)
plez add <3

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
A un killable moment when you log into the server. This is to let people load the world and be actually able to interact when being attacks.

Example: Me full diamond prot 4 with sharp 5 vs Iron armor with iron sword. Who can win with almost no skill at all? ME :D but because I'm all the way in Aus when I first log in I get a moment when I cant do anything so I just sat there trying to hit the guy but nothing happens just my health going down overtime till I die. Lost my good shite :(

Also moving causes the protection to go off so you cant just start killing them while invulnerable :)
plez add <3

This already exists, actually. There's a built in 5-10s period of time where you can take no damage. Same is with teleports. If you're lagging out further than that time period, then :(

Strongeee

Slicer
D: I hate my connection >.< maybe when my optic fibre cables come in I can get a more steady connection.

Artagan

Slicer
Yeah I've been glad for this lately as well. I usually get a three or four second period where the resource pack download thingy makes me frozen.

Leasaur

Slicer
This just happened to me, but with mobs. Does the login protection cover that? I lost a bunch of enchanted gear, and I could have avoided it easily if I hadn't lagged out upon login.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
This just happened to me, but with mobs. Does the login protection cover that? I lost a bunch of enchanted gear, and I could have avoided it easily if I hadn't lagged out upon login.

I can increase that time a few extra seconds just for those who might be loading our resource pack, sure.

Back