Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Lore Genuineness

koi0001

Guardian
Hello Lokans! I, as well as many of you, have lored items which I hold deep sentimental regard for! It's crazy how much the lore market has grown and developed over the years.

This all being said, I still consider the lore items market to have one major annoyance. There's no way to tell if an item is genuine (I've seen quite a few knockoffs). This is why I suggest some way to indicate who the lore was made by originally! Not to mention it just adds a nice level of origin behind lore.

Maybe this would be the method of adding it?
1643918018467.png

Reiwa1

Guardian
if something like this would add, it would be good if we could change the color.

[Lored by Koi0001]

jakeman5

Slicer
straight up swag money on this one I dont want to have to do intense research into the lore im buying to know if its real BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I agree. I think knowing whether kills are faked or they are genuine is really important as well.

koi0001

Guardian
When would this show up? Previewing items on the Market? NPC that can tell you who owns this Stat Track/Lore item?

I'm not sure I'd want it straight up on an item at all times.

It would show up constantly until toggled off. maybe players could have an option to toggle it off for them constantly or not?

There have been ideas above regarding just players enabling it or disabling it as they like since it's their own lore. The point of it would be that it's a way to ensure the item is a genuine item. All of this would be the person who lored the items choice.

If there's some way of implementing that's specifically easier or cleaner than what I've suggested then that's the best way to do it and fair enough! I'm not very fussy about how it gets represented. I'd just like for there to be an option or some way that was able to show who lored what and possibly when.

Wxndernut

Having it always show is unnecessary clutter imo. It should only show in the market and trade windows. There should also either be a command or an npc you can bring lore to so you can see who lored something without trying to sell it.
I agree with skuhoo

Back