Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Lores and being muted

capybara

Muted
Dear Loka,
Currently when someone is muted their lore/ named sword will not appear in chat. I know it is intended this way, but theres thousands of lores I would know about and love to see but instead just see diamond sword. I know it can be bypassed but maybe then admins can delete the sword or anything thats bypassing, and theres other methods to bypass chat (ex. dropping items that are renamed etc). So I know it kinda defeats the purpose, but let swords work if someone is muted. I like seeing lores and I dont really get the main purpose to have swords blured as "Diamond Sword". I know people could abuse it but If someone wanted a hostile message being relayed they could just drop an item renamed or something else and the admins can rename the swords / remove them if they are bad.
Thank you,
capybara

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
It is much more preferable to not give them a large platform to talk om imo.

They're chat Muted, they aren't banned from having things. Same argument can be made about Discord, they can just dm people on Discord.

Sure it's inconvenient, but thats the point of the mute, if you can't behave, you shouldn't be allowed to shav(r)e.

capybara

Muted
Ok, from this day forward, no more toxic capybara, I’m done arguing or saying any bad words from this day forward.

Back