Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Make stall scamming at tournaments bannable

D

Deleted member 1854

kinda dumb that you can just do this stuff like this and no one can prevent it :///
stuff like this should be bannable.
the signs are obviously scam and ik its hard for staff to keep track on every stall but at least check the stuff they are selling to see if the stuff they are advertising are actually in those shulkers or whatever

D

Deleted member 1854

stuff like this should be bannable.
the signs are obviously scam and ik its hard for staff to keep track on every stall but at least check the stuff they are selling to see if the stuff they are advertising are actually in those shulkers or whatever
on the other hand their argument is probably just gonna be its your cash so you are responsible for any purchases

koi0001

Guardian
I mean it's not hard it's kind of impossible as it stands right now. If we were the implement some way for players to verify this stuff it would probably be enforceable but that's a lot of work for something which can be curbed through players just screen sharing themselves while doing it.

There's really no way to enforce a 'no scamming at tourneys' rule as it stands right now; not enough staff, to much wiggle room to get away with stuff and by the time we addressed every accusation of scam the tourney would be long gone. If we were to check and verify every single shulker that would take hours on hours, then what's to stop them switching them out or just cheating again?

It is your own cash like Ihopnow said, be careful.

Last edited:

Pxglet

kinda dumb that you can just do this stuff like this and no one can prevent it :///
FYI! There is a hopper behind that dispenser that funnels the items in INCLUDING!! the sets and elytras and since the machines were available overnight, someone already got the elytra in that cycle.
If we put an elytra, set piece, shulker box, and a lore all at once in 4 of those 9 slots then there's a 4 in 9 possibility that we are losing money in exchange for 1 core

Prices of items
Elytra= 2k
Set piece= 300
Shulker box= 300
Lore= 7k and up

Attachments

• IMG 2.png
    IMG 2.png
    139 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG 1.png
    IMG 1.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 14

jakeman5

Slicer
It isn't scamming, they have other items besides just what is listed. Or else they would be guaranteed to lose money. I watched people get Elytras and sets.

Lampp_

FYI! There is a hopper behind that dispenser that funnels the items in INCLUDING!! the sets and elytras and since the machines were available overnight, someone already got the elytra in that cycle.
If we put an elytra, set piece, shulker box, and a lore all at once in 4 of those 9 slots then there's a 4 in 9 possibility that we are losing money in exchange for 1 core

Prices of items
Elytra= 2k
Set piece= 300
Shulker box= 300
Lore= 7k and up
you also need to buy all the garbage before you have a chance of getting those items so for example say you put in 6 stacks of cores you wont win anything good because of how the game works thats why i consider it a scam

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
you also need to buy all the garbage before you have a chance of getting those items so for example say you put in 6 stacks of cores you wont win anything good because of how the game works thats why i consider it a scam
If you're gambling 6 stacks of Cores at a Noobville Tourny stall, I think you have bigger issues to contend with

Back