Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Make the DreadFort have less mobs

Haz5

Hey, I have been recently to get the Firestone in the dread fort, and a major probably that I have been having is about the mobs in the game. It is annoying when you have 7 baby piglins on you when you are alone and have little to no pots, or when your client bugs out and there is an invisible baby piglin attacking you (im not joking this happened and it popped my helmet and killed me).

I would like for there to be a decrease in mobs (specifically piglins). I understand that getting the FireStone is hard, but the parkour would still make up for it. Maybe make it easier for people trying to solo the fort please?
Thanks.

Scassany

+1, there are actually so many mobs it makes an extreme drop in my FPS (using a 1660s), which just compounds the problem of getting absolutely destroyed by a horde of piglins every time you stop for more than a second

edit:
+0 since I figured out why it was lagging, wasn't the mobs, it was dynamic lighting

Last edited:

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
It's meant to be very very difficult, even for skilled and experienced players. The FPS drops really do suck, but I think having it be harder is a lot better for the server.

Haz5

It's meant to be very very difficult, even for skilled and experienced players. The FPS drops really do suck, but I think having it be harder is a lot better for the server.
Yes? And removing the mobs would make it less difficult, but not to the point where everyone would get them. I'm just asking for a decrease in pigman, its not to much to ask for, right? You still have blazes, magmas and more to deal with, along with a maze and hard parkour.

Lurnn

Slicer
Yes? And removing the mobs would make it less difficult, but not to the point where everyone would get them. I'm just asking for a decrease in pigman, its not to much to ask for, right? You still have blazes, magmas and more to deal with, along with a maze and hard parkour.
The blazes and magmas do nothing lmao, the pigmen is where the damage and difficulty actually comes in.

Back