Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Make the parties useful again

yyer

+1 this new zyre map is very large and the party system has basically been forgotten this would bring it back

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Cove and Fissure were always meant to be less "structured" than Zyre itself, thus this is why they never had parties implemented in the same way. Zyre itself is rarely, if ever, used currently. Cove and Fissure are small enough to where parties probably aren't relevant (if they were added to the same capacity as Zyre they would be heavily redundant and just "cool" which is not the same as a good addition to the game design).

In my opinion, Zyre should have a facelift or shift in the game mode that makes it relevant again. The problem here is not that parties are useless, it's that Zyre is. When we created Zyre one of the major tenets of its design was that it was going to be larger than it needed to be. The ganking game mode is not particularly suited for how large we made it, however, I think there are plenty of other things it could be used for in the future.

capybara

Muted
Cove and Fissure were always meant to be less "structured" than Zyre itself, thus this is why they never had parties implemented in the same way. Zyre itself is rarely, if ever, used currently. Cove and Fissure are small enough to where parties probably aren't relevant (if they were added to the same capacity as Zyre they would be heavily redundant and just "cool" which is not the same as a good addition to the game design).

In my opinion, Zyre should have a facelift or shift in the game mode that makes it relevant again. The problem here is not that parties are useless, it's that Zyre is. When we created Zyre one of the major tenets of its design was that it was going to be larger than it needed to be. The ganking game mode is not particularly suited for how large we made it, however, I think there are plenty of other things it could be used for in the future.
Please make Zyre relevant again / get rid of cove so I can have my true love the knock back 2 sword back again (I don't care you bozos who cope about mainhanding, kb was a good feature to BOOST someone without having to fist them 💀)

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Please make Zyre relevant again / get rid of cove so I can have my true love the knock back 2 sword back again (I don't care you bozos who cope about mainhanding, kb was a good feature to BOOST someone without having to fist them 💀)
shut up never add kb back

Babysoy

Slicer

Even tho, i think that this new map ''Fissure'' is pretty big and the compass from the parties would be very useful.

Zyre is not relevant at all because it is so big and most of the people actually prefer no kb, the problem is if you have an island as big as Zyre it's impossible to not have kb since everyone would kite so easy, Zyre was way funnier than Cove or this new one Fissure but people just prefer small places to fight on.

If my brain decides to get a good idea about doing Zyre more relevant or better ill make sure to post it as another suggestion.

Back