Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MCPE Loka server?

Official Lokian pocket edition server?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FatPoulet

Slicer
Straight to the point with the title! Does Loka have an official Minecraft pocket edition server? If not would it be a good move to start one?

I say so because of my very recent buy of Pocket edition (I do miss minecraft it turns out for me to buy it and play on a small android screen ;D )

Alsoooo I wish I could play a server that has something to do with my favorite people! <3

Whatddaya'll say? :D Imagine being on a holiday trip or on the road and far away from Loka... Now you could play anywhere, anytime!

Edit: added poll

Last edited:

SirAlador

#1 Loka is build from scratch, so they would have to re-program the entire game for PE.
#2 Unless they could make it cross compatible with PC, it would be terrible for the community.
#3 As a user of PC and PE/Win10 Beta, it would be weird having two Loka accounts

FatPoulet

Slicer
Well honestly if you think about it, it wouldn't be detrimental to the Pc server. I mean no one will wilfully play PE over PC if you have the choice. PE is basically an older version of minecraft that runs a little worse half the time.

Keeping it simple it would be someone puts up a PE server up, takes care of it pays the bills adds a few basic mods and asks Cryptite for his blessing to be able to call it a Lokian world.

After that whatever happens if a PC Lokian is stuck being only able to play Pocket edition for whatever reason he's got a place to play with his beloved community! Also it dips into the Pocket edition player pool, giving Loka extra visibility aint it?

Now whatddaya think?

FatPoulet

Slicer
After further conversation with Crypt, the logical conclusion is that an official Minecraft Pocket Edition Lokian server is not yet viable nor necessary.

/Thread !

Back