Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mindblaster007's Ban Complaint

mindblaster007

Username: mindblaster007

Appealing: A permanent on the Loka server and Discord Server.

Banned for: Disrespecting an admin and disregarding the rules.

Is this ban correct: I truly believe yes and no.

Why should your ban be reversed? Let's start at the beginning. I was at the tutorial server for the Inhibitors so I could learn how to claim land for my group. I was practicing for a while when I realized I was beginning to be attacked by other players. I told them a rude and highly unnecessary insult that I couldn't remember. A mod was on add he told me to stop and I told him no. This staff member was Aggressive_Gibon. He gave me a one week ban for "Player and Staff Disrespect.". I was very mad so I took this to Discord and started arguing, with lots of cussing, in Private Messages with Aggressive_Gibon. He gave this information to Cryptite who banned me permanently on the Discord Server. I know what I did was extremely rude, mean, and disrespectful. However, I believe I should get my bans dropped from "Permanently" back to "One Week - One Month Ban and a Six Month Mute". I believe this because the arguing that took place was in Private Messages in Discord. From what I heard from a few other members is that if it happened in Private Messages it shouldn't effect in-game. I've also seen other Complaints that did get successfully appealed like this. I know what I did was wrong and I feel ashamed that I am making this complaint.

Apology Letter:
I want to start out by saying I’m sorry. What happened should have never happened. I have thoroughly read the rules and I now completely understand why what I did was wrong and why those rules are in place. Staff is here to help, not make these cases worse which is what I thought when this happened. I overreacted, and I shouldn’t have. I would like to send my regards to Aggressive_Gibon and Cryptite for Harming them and their wonderful community with such toxicity. Again, I am completely sorry for all the chaos/harm I caused.

~Mindblaster007

Last edited:

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
You also town betrayed, lied about town betraying, attempted to report players for harassing you despite them only warning you that you were breaking a rule regarding town betraying, etc.

I thank you for your apology but just wanted to add on to some other acts you were punished for that I was online for and know about.

A true answer/response to your appeal will come shortly just as I said, wanted to remind of some prior offences.

Again thank you for your apology, regardless it is appreciated :)

mindblaster007

The town betrayal was the only other time I was banned. I have no idea about warns because from what I know is that they don't pop-up like a message.

Back