Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MoistP perma mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoistP

I would like to apologize to the server for being rude towards players in the past. If I am unmuted I won't repeat my actions. I was muted for valid reasons in the past and I had been warned by admins as well, and my mute was well deserved. I hope that I can be unmuted this time.

Melon

+1 i think hes been muted long enough and that he wont make another mistake such as he did already

ACwavelength

Slicer
-1 Commonly uses racial slurs in town chat, and his plot on eldritchplots isn't any better. I would wait for him to grow up a bit before considering unmuting him.

MoistP

Given that the only people in my town are people that I trust and have known for years, and I don't really think that I've said any racial slurs in all chat ever, I don't really think that saying that is a strong argument. The eldritchplots are literally just windmills. (given that I am only trusted in the plot and I don't have any in my actual plot)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We appreciate your apology and this is certainly a big step in the right direction. However, we won't be lifting the mute at this time due to your actions outside of the server. Specifically, the racist language you have used, which we will not tolerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back