Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Monthly Promotions

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
An announcement for whether or not there will be an announcement? It's just slicer...

Piruletaas

Sentry
An announcement for whether or not there will be an announcement? It's just slicer...
I said a message, not an announcement. If a slicer is a normal player for you… I could understand you don’t care about players and whatever they are is something irrelevant for you but at least don’t make them waste their time waiting for something that you know won’t happen.

Eyvah

I could understand you don’t care about players and whatever they are is something irrelevant for you but at least don’t make them waste their time waiting for something that you know won’t happen
OH YEAH TELL EM TWIN

yall dont want the smoke on my boy piruletaas noobville got his back

Lurnn

Slicer
I said a message, not an announcement. If a slicer is a normal player for you… I could understand you don’t care about players and whatever they are is something irrelevant for you but at least don’t make them waste their time waiting for something that you know won’t happen.
why you tryna make skuhoo look like a villain

he speaking facts everyone and there momma slicer it isn't that deep, it's more just for players who can be seen as role models, which is nice

im slicer and i literally asked them not to give it to me, refused it and was generally a "annoying pvper" so i agree with skuhoo he is like superman and u are homelander

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
A message in #announcements isn't an announcement?

If there's 6 Slicer nominations but we only promote 1 would we not still be wasting the time of the 5 other players who aren't getting promoted? If wasted time is your concern should we not just straight up announce Slicer promos on Discord as soon as they're finalized? I don't understand what the benefit would be in finding out at 3PM that nobody got Slicer instead of 6PM during the actual ceremony.

Also, it's worth noting that Slicer decisions are often not made until the day of promos, sometimes with just a few hours to spare.

Lurnn

Slicer

If there's 6 Slicer nominations but we only promote 1 would we not still be wasting the time of the 5 other players who aren't getting promoted? If wasted time is your concern should we not just straight up announce Slicer promos on Discord as soon as they're finalized? I don't understand what the benefit would be in finding out at 3PM that nobody got Slicer instead of 6PM during the actual ceremony.

Also, it's worth noting that Slicer decisions are often not made until the day of promos, sometimes with just a few hours to spare.
Skuhoo I had it handled but I admire your consistency in your professionalism throughout all the years of dealing with such idiocy.

PETI

ur such a gangster

Back